1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need answers

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Not Chucky, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Not Chucky

Not Chucky Member

I am just wondering when a ct is commanding and he says my spray is on the wall but doesn't say go to it and the ts go to it and the cts kill them thats a trick command right? but most PA say that trick commands are not allowed and they sometimes slay or swap the guy that dod the trick command, but i checked the server rules it doesn't say that u can't do trick commands so are trick commands allowed or not?

2. Ge0➆

Ge0➆ Member
    Donator

"CTs are not allowed to issue trick commands"

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MostWanted007

MostWanted007 Member

Trick commands aren't allowed.
    In this case, "my spray is on the wall" is a simple statement, that's not a command but just a "check-up" to see if T's are listening.

4. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

You should make sure you check forums, for example using the search function or by typing keywords in your thread title (similar threads will appear) before making threads on topics like this. This has already been clarified elsewhere:

https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/38846/

It is also in the server rules (https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jbrules.html) so make sure you check carefully:

jbrulestrick1.jpg

and the Jailbreak guide

jb guide.jpg

My thread is quite long, but essentially you can't issue "my spray is over there" by itself or any similar variations. This is because it is designed to unfairly trick Ts into being killed, and without warning them (which is also against the rules). Players can be punished for this.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 8, 2018 ---
    It's considered a command because the intention is to make Ts act upon it, hence why it's called a trick command.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Swyifh

Swyifh Member

Why would you kill them if they just went to the apray ?

6. Batman

Batman Member
    Donator

E6B9621A-D48F-4B5F-9C95-36727A418057.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kalle

Kalle Newbie

isnt it also a trick command if you say ,,start on my second go" and then just randomly say go while u explain the game? if Ts dont notice it immediatly they are too far behind to have a chance to win anymore.

8. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

It can be, sometimes a warden will do this intentionally sometimes unintentionally, sometimes they start killing sometimes they don't. All of this should and can easily be avoided by just saying "when I say go on its own" or "when I shine my laser" or "when I type go in chat". The "go for a second time" command causes problems 99.9% of the time.. but I think this is just an example of one of those bad commands that get picked up and passed on for some reason (i.e. cause everyone does it), not anyone's fault really, and easily fixed.