1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have been permanently gagged

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by JoanXXX, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoanXXX

JoanXXX Member

https://hellclan.co.uk/members/10636/ has permanetly gagged me on a counter strike source jailbreak server. I really want to be able to speak.
    How it came about:

I was joking around like all the other people were and I started getting mad at blake mars because he said if he caught me on cts for a week I would get banned. (I had guncasted unkowingly, this was my first jail server, and I had no idea what the rules were, then he bans me from cts, and when I start to complain he steam Id banned me. I said why and then he said what I mentioned earlier.) So, I was complaining because I felt that this was unnecessary, and he should have just warned me. This went on for a bit, he ignored my reasons and said "You'll learn how to play by playing T's." which made no sense (how am I going to learn how to play CT on the Ts) so I got mad and he banned me for what I thought was half an hour, but what must be an hour later, I still cannot talk. I believe he has permabanned me from speaking. This ruins the experience because a crucial part of the game is talking to your teammates and enemies, and I can't even joke around with them now. Please help me, I want to talk again.

2. Ge0➆

Ge0➆ Member
    Donator

3. JoanXXX

JoanXXX Member

Thank you so much you've been so much help. No point causing a storm then. It was a harsh 6 hour ban, I can wait.
    Edit: I am rather pissed of with his abuse of admin, but I don't want to risk me getting in trouble if it somehow turns out what he did was acceptable.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2018, Original Post Date: May 10, 2018 ---
    He just ct banned someone for baiting, what does that mean?

4. Elite

Elite Member
    Donator

Baiting is when a CT is purposely or constantly going close enough to the Ts that it makes them an easy kill, meaning the Ts will have a gun. This is a CT bannable offence. If you're curious to whether he's breaking rules read !rules on the server and that should clear some things up if you're curious

5. Ge0➆

Ge0➆ Member
    Donator

6. JoanXXX

JoanXXX Member

Thanks!
    Blake just seems too ready to hand out bans, and harsh ones at that. Maybe it's just me.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2018, Original Post Date: May 10, 2018 ---
    Thanks so much you guys have been great help :)

7. Hans Entertainment

Hans Entertainment Senior Member

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.