1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CSGO Event

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike 2 Chat' started by Jan, May 8, 2018.

1. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

There is going to be a small event/gathering in CSGO JB. Get your markers and note down the date and time! Try to join in time to get the best possible outcome and points! It's gonna be legendary and fun! If you have any questions or suggestions. Comment them below! Hope to see you there!

Date & Time:
    10/06/2018 (Sunday), 7 PM

Server:
    ]HeLL[ CSGO JailBreak - 51.254.238.154:27038

Map: (30min each map)
    jb_dystopian_b5
    jb_clouds_beta02

Prize:
    1. £50, £25 to the winner of each team,
    2. Steam games and top quality memes!
    Provided by @Jingle Jangles and @Jan. Some steam games will be typed randomly in chat for the participating players.
    The winners will be contacted through forums or steam. This event will be recorded to determine the winners.

Rules: (Note! Following these rules will make you eligible to win prizes above. If you don't want to win any prizes you are still welcome to join the event!)
    • No swapping teams during this whole event.
    • No changing name!
    • Dont use !resetscore function
    • Points gained from breaking rules will be discounted and you may be disqualified from the event. (For example, hiding or excessively camping as CT until LR)
    • Wardays and special days rounds will not be accounted for the total sum of your points.
    • AFK are not participants, that includes being afk in-game and spectating.
    • You are required to have a VAC clean steam account with CS:GO to participate.
    • Admin's words and decisions are final! (An official Hell rule)
    • I with my Co-host can change rules on the spot if needed.
    Point system:
    T:
    • +1 point: Getting to !lr
    • +1 point: Each CT kill
    • +3 Bonus points to any individual T that kills every single CT on the CT team in a round (i.e. gets an 'ace')
    CT:
    • +1 point: Each rebel killed
    • +1 point: Winning an !lr contest
    • +1 Bonus points by killing a T that chooses rebel in !lr

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Beef

Beef Guest

Wait, isn't it a bit unfair for the cts to reach LR i think that should be removed because most cts will stay alive so they will easily get points instead only 2 ts get the LR point
    And u can't argue by adding up the points because when u kill a ct as a t u are a rebel, lr is difficult to reach then, but cts can just hide and they will get lr.

3. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Points are added up for each team. Points for CTs do not count towards T total points and vice versa.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

Yes, and CT-s cant hide. Cts have to participate and help the warden. Wondering of on the map hiding is slay-able.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2018, Original Post Date: May 9, 2018 ---
    The thing is beef. Ts have a lot of options to get points, MV, lr, and etc. Cts gets points through getting to lr and killing a T in lr. I and @Jingle Jangles balanced out the points system.
    When a T rebels. It is their own choice to rebel or not. If you are a good rebeller, you can get some points through rebelling. Or if you are good in playing games, follow the wardens command and achieve lr.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

If someones need something to be cleared up and are afraid to ask here. Send me a private message on forums or steam for guidance. You can also ask @Jingle Jangles as well!

6. Birdie

Birdie Member
    Donator

@Jan currently i'm vac-banned on my current steam account, but if i acquire a smurf for this event will i be allowed to take part?

and on that note @Nomy is that possible i could do that? or is there a rule against it.

7. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

You can participate because you are not banned by any hell servers. Only vac. Getting a new acc is alright. But just in case. Wait for a Hell member to reply!

8. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

@Jan A VAC ban is only? If someone gets banned by VAC. It's a ban on all hell servers and zillion other servers. Please don't downplay the severity of VAC bans.

@C.Major Normally for tournaments, you can only use account you use on hell.

Since this is an event, we'll allow you if you get a non vac account for csgo and join us on CS:GO T days before this event happens. If you just turn up on the event or future tourneys without playing on it normally then don't bother.

9. Birdie

Birdie Member
    Donator

I think i understand, but i was just checking so thanks :D

10. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

It was not intentional to suppress the meaning of being vac banned. I only meant that if you have a vac banned account. You can still play on the server with an alt account as long as you are not bypassing any punishments like gag/mute and ban from the server.

11. Zeo

Zeo Member

:)

12. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

or am I wrong @Nomy ??

13. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

But this doesn't really apply here. He was about to get CS:GO for the sole purpose joining the event. Anyway I have already answered it in reply to C.Major. Since this is an event thread, I wont spam about this here but you can ask more about this on PM.

14. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

@iCeMan! I would love if you could maybe make a video for this event?

15. iCeMan!

iCeMan! Member

I would love to, im gonna be a bit busy after the event so the video might be delayed though.

16. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

THATS ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD! Maybe il throw in some steam games to you too;)

17. MHD

MHD Veteran Member
    Donator

Too bad this isn't an event on Cs:s JB, would have more players joining since everyone plays there.

I understand the purpose of the event, atleast I think so. To make more players play on Cs:GO. I just have a feeling peeps will only join on that event and never look back at Cs:GO again.

I feel bad for Nomy taking his time/money to making this server possible after so many players wanting it. Afterwards nobody actually plays on it.

18. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

For me, getting more players to play CS:GO JB would be more of a side effect than a reason for making this event. The main reason to me is because.. funnily enough, CS:GO JB is fun! I won't go on about the reasons why I think this is, there's already a thread https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/39190/
    Though it's probably best to try yourself and make your mind up from that.

You also have to consider that the CS:GO JB server is the newest jailbreak server for HeLL, so it makes sense to have a jb event there especially seeing as there has already been a similar CS:S JB event https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/38625/ Check the vote outcome for the poll there as well, 10 people voted for CS:GO JB versus 16 for CS:S, there's clearly a significant demand for this kind of event to be on the CS:GO server, not to mention Jan's vote included lots of the CSS servers https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/39043/

Edit (09/06): also just found this https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/38832/ - 23:5 at the time of writing that like having the CS:GO server.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

Date has been changed/updated!

20. Boy

Boy Administrator

Was gona do ZE this sunday..