1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

only english in chat.

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by Die Before Your Time, May 7, 2018.

1. ACE JAEGER

ACE JAEGER Member

we (arabs) insult each other many times and every single one of us knows that we're just joking and chilling
    sometimes it's not with some players.
    i am Arab and i speak many types of it (almost all Arab countries's accent +the arabic letters ت ب ا ..... and the english and numbers arab 3arabiya) .
    if you need me to translate any thing im here anytime.
    and this includes everyone what ever language you know you can help us by translating.
    it would be very helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PsyDaniel

PsyDaniel Member

[​IMG]
    Serouisly, what?
    Also, i kinda agree with the suggestion because some people ghost in their own laungage to friends in chat and go unnoticed, for example the report i put against beast delange a week ago, if it wasnt so obviouse he was talking about a guy camping in a cell he'd probably get away with it.
    But, i assume the majority of the community likes it as it is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Die Before Your Time

another reason ^

4. Zeo

Zeo Member

there is # between having fun and ghosting , im talking about fun.
    PS: the thread about insult/disrespect in other language

5. Amin

Amin Senior Member
    Content Creator Donator

algerian tunisian and moroccan arabic is impossible to understand if you are not algerian tunisian or moroccan , even if you have a phd in arabic literature.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2018, Original Post Date: May 9, 2018 ---
    No one will get reported, cuz no one will report. cuz no one is offended , when @ZeoMab calls me a bitch in arabic , idc cuz he is my friend , when u call me a bitch in arabic idc cuz ik u on the server since a while ,and if a random person also calls me a bitch i also don't care lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Larios

Larios Member

The problem is that when the ghosting guy will speak another language in chat the admin will just warn him with a "only english in chat" message and the ghost will go through regardless. Unless he ghosts 24/7 which i doubt he will. Restricting people for speaking their own language in chat seems like a stupid idea imho.

• Agree Agree x 1