1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FUCK APPLYING FOR ADMIN, LETS MAKE PEOPLE PAY FOR IT SO THAT THEY CAN ABUSE!

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by pootis, Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pootis

pootis Junior Member

YOU SERIOUSLY MADE PAYADMIN FOR PEOPLE TO ABUSE, NOW I HAVE GOT A 10000 MINUTE GAG BECAUSE OF AN ABUSER.

2. Dev4stator

Dev4stator Member
    Donator

https://mega.nz/#F!LewTCBoA!pnjGbJ75XsxOOEdoHbkRrw
    You were gagged for at least 5 times by me for the reason of disrespecting and you continue doing that here on forums as well.
    The last gag is for a week - you weren't following warden's command, you tried to rush him and a ct killed you.
    After that you were claiming it was a "freekill" yet again and used a disrespectful language (Again, you were gagged for a couple of times for that).
    There won't be any ungag this time.
    If you continue with that kind of behavior you'll be banned from the community, have a wonderful day and I suggest you calm down and don't reply anymore until you do.

3. Chris

Chris The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Extended to perm for now.

DO NOT make anymore threads for at least a month or two until you've learned how to be nice, making another thread with useless spam in this section will result in a forum ban.

4. pootis

pootis Junior Member

this is the worst fucking community i have ever been in. only the cat lovers here are good people.

5. suRpr1zE

suRpr1zE Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I'd like to remind you that this is not up to you. You also only gagged him 4 times, not "at least 5 times". Be specific, don't exaggerate.

Locked anyway. Pootis temporarily forum banned, let's see if he calms down and asks nicely next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.