1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trick commands, "my spray is over there" etc

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Jingle Jangles, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

@Running Dildo says the 30 year old man who can’t understand numbers - that I’m 18 xd

I think the commander should just be clear in what they are saying because it isn’t fun dying for misunderstanding a command. Ain’t a dig at your commanding, just a general discussion about the subject cuz loads of people do it. I don’t sit there on the server to pick at people I go on to have a laugh with the community and find it annoying when people die for silly reasons when they are only there to have fun not wait a whole round extra and trick commands is kinda relevant to that.

Sometimes, I admit, I’ve told them that my spray is somewhere and not go to it. But if some run I tell them to go back. No warning shot or death needed because a verbal warning is cool

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Larios

Larios Member

Using someone's age as a mean of winning an argument is pretty childish Dildo. Anyway, I don't know why you keep arguing. Two hell members told you this isn't allowed, I don't know what else could make you change idea.

• Like Like x 1
    • Repost Repost x 1
  3. Hans Entertainment

Hans Entertainment Senior Member

Made my day

4. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I agree with you on this, I'd consider all three variants you mentioned trick commands.

The first command you mentioned should be seen as trick command. I think when players hear the words cell stairs, it means the stairs/ramp or whatever that is when Ts exit their cells. If the warden see them going to the wrong place then the warden has to clarify his command.

Once again I agree you, this is a trick command. Wardens should clarify if they are considering knives as weapon.

I disagree. This is a trick command. You must clarify you don't want them to go there everytime you are pointing out your spray where ever it maybe. Please stop using such commands if you are still using them.

This already exists on JailBreakGuide here: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/20440/
    " No trick commands " Trick commands are considered as any commands issued that can be perceived as misleading or easily misunderstood. For example 'When I say Go which is not now, crouch to my spray... GOat" This can be misunderstood because it contains GO but it is still not the word Go, which can lead to a lot of T's dieing.

I have added this to jbrules here: https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jbrules.html
    CT Rule 15.

I think we should stop with the unnecessary ad hominem and name calling.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Thanks @Nomy for such a comprehensive response, and for reading all of my post! I will add an update the original post so people can see what the outcome is straight when they click on the thread.

I will also add a picture of the stairs on airship so people know exactly what I'm referring to.

I must be honest I didn't see that trick command paragraph in the JB guide, I'll have a read through that sticky again and add that trick to the original post.

6. Spark

Spark Newbie

Wish i had read this before XD