1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having gun in cell = auto-rebell?

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Immunity, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Immunity

Immunity Newbie

Hey,

I just killed a terrorists, who had a deagle in his cell. I got swapped for that by PayAdmin GeO. I tried to explain him that it is auto-rebell, if someone is carrying a gun in his cell / anytime.

I know, that if somebody picks up a gun outside of cells by mistake without unholstering it, should not be killed, but if someone picks up a deagle / gun in his cell on purpose, should be killed in my opinion (of course it depends on the warden).

I mean if going through a vent is auto-rebell, this is in my opinion also auto-rebell.

Would like to hear a clearly statement by an HeLL-Member if this kill was actually legit or not.

Greetz,
    Safa

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

having a gun in cell is not auto rebel but if he unholster it and aim at ct he can get killd for it,,

but having the gun in cell holster is not auto rebel warden needs to command that t to drop the gun in cell before elaving cell.. but if someone run from 1 cell to the gun cell to pick up the gun that is auto rebel, but if he got spawned in the gun cell and picks up the gun then warden needs to command him to leave it before leaving cell cts are not allowed to kill ts that are in gun cell with holsterd gun its not auto rebel

3. Immunity

Immunity Newbie

I commanded "bring out a gun to die", if I remember correctly. I think that was a command, to say, that he should drop the gun inside the cell and not still carry it.

4. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

if he comes out with a gun from cell after warden telling him bring out a gun to die and warden is 100% sure that the t dident get gunplanted but a nother t outside cell then warden can kill that t with the gun cuz commands where given.

but ppl take this command " leave cell with a gun to die " like trigger happy round but if you kill him with legit reason for leaving cell with a gun and sure he dident get gunplanted then the kill is legit,

5. Ge0➆

Ge0➆ Member
    Donator

The T was inside his cell with a gun holstered.The cells was closed.Then i asked you on pm "He was aiming at you,or at any other CT?" .You replied me "gun is auto rebel" ,thats why i swaped you and i explained to you what dildo said before "having a gun in cell is not auto rebel but if he unholster it and aim at ct he can get killd for it" .Hope you know what you did wrong now..
    Also im just curious ,how you saw him having a gun since he was in cells with the gun holstered?!And if i remember right you were pretty far from his cell.

6. Hans Entertainment

Hans Entertainment Senior Member

Sigh....admins and everyone else, including me, told you it isn't an auto rebel.... if you would have commanded "bring out the gun to die" you could have killed him....it's uto rebel if the person for example
    • Aims a ct with gun
    • Unholsters a gun
    • Uses a vent/secret