1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Command or Slay "Rule"

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by TrustMe, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Hans Entertainment

Hans Entertainment Senior Member

@TrustMe @Hans Tier @Champion!!

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  2. Hans Tier

Hans Tier Guest

yeah we got the situation today that @Champion!! was the last CT. As of recently he didnt use his mic (like at all), this time as well. So he was somewhere on the map, didnt take warden and only killed 1 rebeller (leaving - unknown to champion - 1 rebeller and 2 Ts inside the minecart game). I said "command" twice in admin chat, with no reaction, so I ultimately slayed him (cuz delaying). This led to a lot of whining and several more warnings, but this is how it has been handled all the time.
    So could some HeLL Admin tell me if I was in the wrong to slay or if its okay to act when the last CT is refusing to use his mic?

3. Champion!!

Champion!! Member

i killed 2 rebellers squid and viper and was on the 3rd one scoped with awp , when there were like 4-5 Ts alive.
    you slayed even though i wasnt delaying and there was 10 - 15 seconds left on the map and you apparently u wanted to do a special day
    so you slayed me within 10-15 seconds after the last warden died
    i wasnt using my mic because i am not alone in my room.

but later u managed to shut everyone up by threatening them with a ban and u managed to warn me for trolling when i was just apologising to a freekiled T

4. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

The remaining CT should have been left to continue to play and kill the rebels.

If they’re staying in one general area, hiding/camping/anything alike, then this is the time to warn them to get moving.

If you receive no reaction from typing in admin chat. Use the /slap command. This is one of the intended use of that admin command.

Actively playing CTs shouldn’t be forced to use their mic if they have no intent to delay the round by hiding forsay.

5. Hans Tier

Hans Tier Guest

@Champion!! I didnt watch the map timer and I didnt cared for any SD. Yes I managed to shut everyone up, because people were interering with admin. You are constantly provoking/trolling me, but I still follow the rules and give you a large amount of warnings. But Im sick of it. Yes it is trolling/provoking when you make comments on everything I type and every warning I give. Stop it.

@Wazblaz thanks for clarifying, Ill adjust accordingly.

6. Champion!!

Champion!! Member

everyone else was correcting u but u think u are the most superior also not to mention u were the one to provoke me first by freeslaying and replying in admin chat "go whine on forums"

7. Hans Tier

Hans Tier Guest

Cool story, I said that but only after I explained to you why I slayed you. I have about 2 hours of demos just from today. How about you make a report then? Maybe stop provoking/trolling when I warn someone else. Maybe stop making comments on my spray and shit. If you think Im doing it wrong make a report, otherwise just leave me alone.

8. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

Please don’t turn this into an argument here. I don’t tolerate provoking from players or admins.

Once the warning has been given. Players shouldn’t answer back. Likewise, admins should not take the bait and tell them off for answering back as this then develops into a loop of an unfriendly atmosphere - destroying the server.

As a generic statement, upon giving a warning, please ignore the sarky comments you might receive back as this is common and is not an issue until the admin makes it an issue by adding fuel the fire.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

@Hans Tier
    When i was trying to explain calmly & politely what wazblaz said above (while it was a special day so i wasn't spamming mic or speaking over warden), you kicked me from the server & threatened to mute me. And when i asked for the demo (even explaining that it wasn't to report you, but just to ask a hell members opinion on the matter) you kept refusing to send me the demo unless i make a thread on forum...
    This isn't the right attitude imo

Anyways, hopefully the issue is sorted now.

• Agree Agree x 2