1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung Galaxy s9 and s9+

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Murky, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

If you ask me not much changed its just more classy. still better than iphone X tho

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

didn't know they made one

3. Zeo

Zeo Member

:h:

4. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I want Nokia to make one of the top phone since it has stepped into the android world. But with all the features from a flagship Samsung phone.

I've used phones with screen on the edge, not really fan of those as they prone to bring up some stupid shortcut menu from the edge. Just want a durable Nokia phone with all feature set from a Samsung flagship minus the edge screen and I would get it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

did you see new nokia phones? I wanted to make thread than i thought it would be spam so le me put it here :D
    there is new Nokia 6. Nokia 7 plus and Nokia 8 Sirocco they have many features but best thing is that they all are android one

6. Awesom-o

Awesom-o Senior Member
    Donator

Pre-ordered my S9 today. Will be ready to collect next Friday :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

I was looking at Nokia 8 Sirocco, looks nice but it's like Nokia 8 with just waterproof metal housing. No headphone jack... :/

8. Boy

Boy Administrator

Still got my S8 which im pretty happy with.. same screen size, same res, same PPI, same gorilla glass 5, still waterproof, just the s9 is a little thicker and heavier. Same battery capacity, same ram. Camera quality would also be similar. To me it doesn't look much of an upgrade from S8, besides the improvement on the CPU and GPU.. Id be ready for S10* though. :D

Forgot to add, they re-positioned the finger print sensor at the back, which I think was a frequent feedback they recieved from the s8 users but I realised one can get used to the finger print sensor as long as it is anywhere from the top to the middle part at back of the phone.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1