1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JB gun in cells

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Shockeeeh, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Shockeeeh

Shockeeeh Newbie

Camper de lola saying me i cant comand come out cells without gun!?? thats a trick comand? so i cant comand if u get out cells with gun u get killed? or can i? 4years ago i remember i comanded like that.. and others too.. that was fine... hows todays?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

What part of that sentence is trick...

Read the rules, that's what they are there for and follow them. Don't listen to half that server they make up rules left right and centre...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SenorPedro

SenorPedro Member
    Super User

It's not a trick command, however some t's find it unfair in some situations i.e

Warden: bring gun out of cell to die

T1 spawns in gun cell, brings gun out and staight away plants t2 with gun
    T2 unaware he has gun gets killed by warden for "bringing gun out"

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Muhammad Rizwan

Yeah so u guys know u cant command ts in cells so maybe we need to figure out a new way to get rid of gun and here we are Lets try that ( ts take out gun from cells to die )
    Nice shit ???? whats the difference just u guys are too lazy for guncheck or too scared for 1 usp or glock ????
    I dont know what u guys think but in my opinion this command is fucking thappyness and u talking about rules ??
    @Senorpedro97 Yup exactly but gunplanting is something else i dont think so it has something to do with this command
    Or Just make a vote pole and see how many peoples thinks this command should be used in future or not

5. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

once they leave the cell, they are outside their cell with a gun - not following commands (outside of the cell)
    personally i let them take it out because imo it's easier to gun check when they take it out instead of them wallplanting the gun

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Zeo

Zeo Member

:wait: bring gun out of cell to die is like knife the vent to die ! cts can say that to ts in cells :happy:

7. Shockeeeh

Shockeeeh Newbie

Ye i do guncheck usually and imnot thappy... but i can comand like that! So Lola De Camper... where is that rule i cant comand like that?? U promise to show me that rule. can u show that F*****NG rule me now??? where is it!?????? oh yeah we dont have that rule! dont makes your own anymore!!!!

Btw: Its nice to play hell servers again!

8. Hans Entertainment

Hans Entertainment Senior Member

I think this command was born when there were once a lot of people online such as in Lego or carceris map, it just helps the warden to have more control and if they follow this command, I normally give them a present, such as: k you don' have to participate in this game, etc.

As people said: it's not a trick command

9. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

Never follow wardens commands and shoot cts from the cell

10. Muhammad Rizwan

Zeo yup but its like afk freeze commands
    and some noob wardens also thinks afk freeeze means u cant touch ur mouse even for freelook
    Personally i dont have any issue with this command but am just sick of thappness
    why u guys need this command at the start of new map or 1st round ? just for get rid of some ts without doing anything ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 23, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 23, 2018 ---
    Yesterday according to u that command was a trick command and now its not
    Everyone has its own opinion but urs like day and night xD
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 23, 2018 ---
    Please someone make a proper vote pole and see how many peoples thinks this command should be used in future or not
    Someone means ( admins or hell admins ) @Nomy @Boy
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 23, 2018 ---
    Yup but gun is holstered isnt it count as a thappyness if u direct killed him ???

11. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

I never said it was a trick command.

12. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

Cts can say leave the cell with a gun to die, because once you have left the cell you are not following commands - you are outside of your cell with a gun...

13. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

american jb rules are afk freez = meaning no touching keyboard or mouse if you do so you die. freez = no touching keyboard but allowed on mouse.. in hell jb afk freez and normal freez are the same thing cuz we do not go by american thappy jb rules. so if someone say afk freez or just freez its same thing freezz you are sitll alowed to look around exept if warden says turn around to die then you need to face forwards,,

cts command ts to leave guns in cell and leave cell with a gun you die thats not a trick command thats a normal command and its allowed cts do that to try and make a good round whitout rebelers,,

even if someone left the cell with a gun cts stil tell that t to drop it.

if ct commands leave your cell with a gun you die and the t leave cell with the gun then he is ignoring wardens commands and can get killd by ct depends on warden,

if there are 2 ppl or more in that cell then you can not kill anyone cuz of other t gunplanting but all depends on how thappy ct is with that command,,,

remember this is an english jb server and not american jb server meaning we go by the english jb rules when it comes to afk freez and freez in hell jb afk freezz and freez are same thing

14. Die Before Your Time

usually i don't command that " if you come out with gun you gonna die " it helps with nothing i guess, just let them out and do a simple gun check , but yes CTs can command it and it's not " trick command " , trick command is like " my spray over here " and you don't say go to my spray and kill everyone of them , yeah that's a lil bit tricky
    anyway @Running Dildo afk freeze it meant to be something like move your mouse but no S D A W - space - crouch i guess ?

15. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

you shouldnt say that because some ppl will take it as a rule. Its not to hard to watch ppl at a cell and see 1 of them unholster a gun and pass it. The character model is so different from someone with an knife than someone with a unholstered gun

16. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

The rules are in !motd and !rules and additional information to stop controversy can be found on the Jailbreak guide: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/20440/

All of you should read it and follow what’s on the rules and on that thread and follow them rather than making up your own rules

17. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

meaning 2 ts leave cell 1 gun plant is kinda hard to see who gunplanted and stuff like that thats why i mean its harder to kill..

the other thing about the command- my spray is on the wall and then show them where your spray is and you say same thing 3-4 times saying my spray is on the wall is not a trick command cuz you are not commanding the ts to go there or even sound in a way that you command the ts to go there,,

dont even know why we have this talk all of us have been playing jb for some years and everyone should know rules what is trick command if you can command leave cell whitout gun and all that.. plus everything you need for jb is where wazblaz said

18. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

This is my best command to get the gun away.

19. twist

twist Member
    Donator

I think it’s a fair command but you should watch the gun cell very careful incase there is a gun plant if you give the command. If the command is given you do run the risk of killing someone who was gun planted so I find it easier to just do a gun check.

20. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

We discussed this recently in an internal thread. Any command to Ts in cells other than knife vent to die is not allowed. In the command "bring a gun out to die" it is implicit in the command that you must change your behaviour/actions in the cell, i.e. don't pick up the gun, or drop it before you leave. This makes it a command in cells and not allowed. This is not to mention the problems that occur when a T can be planted without their knowledge both inside and out of the cell.. making the command pretty much impossible to really enforce anyway.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1