1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Budger Monitor

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology' started by iCeMan!, Feb 14, 2018.

1. iCeMan!

iCeMan! Member

So it's time for a new monitor but i'm not entirely sure what i should get, my target is around
    1080-1440p and 60-75hz because i don't play competitive games anymore, I'm also looking for something with vibrant colors and sharp image so propably an IPS panel.

My budget is around 200euros but its a bit flexible, im going to order from greece so if you want to check whats available and what the prices here are use this site ---> skroutz.gr

It's really hard to decide because most videos and stuff are sponsored and biased so i would love your opinion on this.

P.S: The only monitor I found so far is the LG 23MP68VQ-P

Specs:

Msi GTX 1060
    Ryzen R5 1600

--- Double Post Merged, Feb 14, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 14, 2018 ---
    LOL the title

2. SenorPedro

SenorPedro Member
    Super User

3. Muhammad Rizwan

4. Skip

Skip Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Go with Pedro this is a good monitor and it's IPS which is ideal for you! Unless you wanna have the response time lower go with what you've found!
    The benQ option is silly it's for competitive gaming which you said you didn't want, and it's most likely going to be a LED display if it's in your price range as BenQ see themselves as a premium brand ;)
    Enjoy and see you in game!
    P.S I also have the AOC monitor

5. icynoob

icynoob Newbie

My favourite mark is Benq then I prefer Samsung.

When you chose first filter how big the monitor may be.

Keep in mind for ergonomically gaming/working! Use vesa mount setup or chose a monitor you can change in height, tilt and how higher the quality of the monitor the beter(hrtz & pixels,...)