1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feedback and some sugg.

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by Captain Shhhh, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Captain Shhhh

Captain Shhhh Member
    Donator

Hello, first of all, I would thanks all the hell clan for such great work on all the servers , am so glad and I think you too seeing a lot of people having fun playing and metting new peoples from around the world. For my experience, I wasnt such happy as when I met a lot of wonderful people here. THANK YOU HELL CLAN
    (Am saying this because I see a lot of negative talking and report but none have said that your guys is wonderful and you re changing a lot of social life's people)

So , still few minor thing may make the jb server(and maybe other servers) more wonderful.
    1- make restriction of some racist/racial/political words from the chat (a script that hide every racist word from the message and warn the one who typed it automatically)
    2- make the player that played under x amount of time in the server cant join cts
    3- a message from the server on the center-left screen tell the new player that they need to read and agree the rules(at this point, just the very important rules can be only displayed and then he choose to go read full rules and motd)
    4- NO HIGH PING PLAYERS ON CTS. this one is the most thing I suggest to add. So many times a lagger ct (even me sometimes :p) ruins the whole game. A rule must be added at this point and maybe a script that restrict the >=120ms players.

I hope that all hell clan members read and talk about carefully and seriously because I think these changes are really needed actually.

Thank you all.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. AnshuL

AnshuL Member

"4- NO HIGH PING PLAYERS ON CTS. "

That is just saying "No Asian/American/Australian etc. On CT" since we have minimum 150 ping due to the large distance between the host and client.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

And just remove pay admins? What will be our job than?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2018 ---
    #stophurtingyourself

4. Champion!!

Champion!! Member

you are added to my freekill on sight list

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. GeorgeLAD

GeorgeLAD The Experienced
    Donator

I usually swap players with more than 250 ping that are on CT, no point in having someone who keeps freezing and getting knifed.

I think censoring certain words wouldn't be reasonable. First of all someone would have to make a dictionary of all words that may cause offense, then choose what is allowed and what isn't. I feel like to restrict political words especially would cause a lot of resentment to the server, maybe if this was a game for kids then yeah (Club Penguin and Habbo restrict words) but after all this is a 16+ game and it's the internet...

Playing a certain amount of time to be CT. I think this has been suggested plenty in the past, I personally think it's a good idea, but then again there are people that join from other servers that know how to be CT and can command well, which is always nice to see. I think it's unfair on them if they know what to do and how to play and can't be on CT.

Displaying the rules could be a good idea, there are new people who join all the time and when told to type !motd or !rules they say nothing pops up, bit annoying if you have to explain to someone how to turn motd on in the options.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

yes please

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

This part I like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

I don’t. It’s annoying when you’re a Jailbreak regular on another server then want to change community and command elsewhere but you can’t because you’ve got to wait ages before you can command.

This would just stop new players who know what they’re doing joining the community.

I’ve tried out a few CSGO JB servers and I’ve been in this situation and it’s really shite so I just leave

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

I see your point, but if we have a rule that says you have to play at least 1 map or 15-30min on the server to join ct, seems fair! For brand new players only! With this rule, we can maybe avoid some freekillers that only joins once and leaves. With the restricted time the players will have, the players will recognize and see that this server has a special game mode. The players will hopefully learn how to be ct by watching others. OFC they need to read the rules.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Croucher

Croucher Senior Member

Makin like 30 hrs to make sure that cts do know the rules.

11. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

No for the reason I said above.

12. Croucher

Croucher Senior Member

The amount of hours can be agreed on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

13. Captain Shhhh

Captain Shhhh Member
    Donator

Maybe we could raise the max ping to 150/180. Do you like a ct higher than 180? lagging, couldn't hear the commands and more and more .... they are not joking to display the ping. it's how could a player receive other players data. But an admin on server can decide if the player can join or not. at least , just a rule could be added to say that if you have a high ping , rather you stay t.

Is this can effect on your admin ? and if there's no admin on the server ? and also am suggesting new rules and maybe new scripts to improve , atleast , new players experience by not getting them into perma ban or mutes and gags. this also can make players more comfortable on the servers.

PS : BEING A PAYADMIN, IS SUPPORTING THE SERVER BY DONATION AND KEEPING A GOOD ATMOSPHERE FOR THE SERVER, not just having power .

Personally , am considering you as one of top admins, i always notice that you care about pings, good reflection.

The ristricted words are very few (n words , some desease ,or ilness ... ) , also , racism can hurt a lot of people, some accept , some just no.
    For the political and racial words, you have reason . but they can be for exemple : Published but with an automatic warning from the server (ex: Remember, no racism is allowed) i developed some websites that use this kind of thing on chat to warn people to do not use certain things. ( steam also use it actually)
    For new players , certain amount of time can be really reduced (like 15min to 30min or just 2 rounds ) . Because i dont think some kids came just to troll on ct and go , or a new one that dont understand the mod massfreekill and get permanently ctbanned than gagged then they leave is a good experience for players and for hell servers community .. so by accepting to play some minutes as a t , can be good so they can understand how things go and how the server atmosphere is good.

as i told to georgelad : For new players , certain amount of time can be really reduced (like 15min to 30min or just 2 rounds ) . Because i dont think some kids came just to troll on ct and go , or a new one that dont understand the mod massfreekill and get permanently ctbanned than gagged then they leave is a good experience for players and for hell servers community .. so by accepting to play some minutes as a t , can be good so they can understand how things go and how the server atmosphere is good, and for regular players from another server , they can see if there's a difference with the previous servers or no. but the server must tell them that it's just few minutes so they don't leave.

30h are really huge. few minutes as i said would be good.

Thank you all guys for your replies , this a suggestion , they may be modified and discussed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Mangus

Mangus Member

just make it when they type !rules and motd then they can join

• Like Like x 1
  15. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

if you see CTs with high ping, lagging, teleporting, and getting knifed & stuff, just swap 'em

16. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

yes

well I would support community via donation than, why would buy pay admin? having power and punish bad people is good. being power hungry is bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Captain Shhhh

Captain Shhhh Member
    Donator

Yes but if it's a rule or an automatic thing it's perfect.

Thank you for your answer.

This is it :D Punishing bad people on the server is also helping the server.

Thank you for your answer.

18. adamcav

adamcav Newbie

I feal that new people to the server should have atleast 1 full hour of gameplay time on T before joining CT. I think this will decrease the rate of freekillers. Also if the person who joins with the intent to freekill has to play an hour on the server before joining CT it might stop them from wanting to freekill since they have been on the server for a total of 3 maps and may see that we arent a bad server or they will leave before they go over to CT because they only want to freekill. Not only will this decrease the amount of freekillers but it could potentially bring in more people to the ]HeLL[ community since they will have an hour to get used to the server and will see that the server is actually quite nice, They could eventually become a player that frequently comes on the server to have fun. Anyway that is just how I feel about the topic of the time to play before CT.