1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minigames

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Tapz, Dec 26, 2017.

?

Would this encourage you to play minigames more?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    28.1%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    71.9%
  1. Croucher

Croucher Senior Member

Now this is serious, don't rate me funny, or optimistic
    I played on ALOT of minigames servers, what i noticed
    When you add auto bhop, loads of noobs come in
    When you add the store (even with loads of credits to bu somethin) the server seems like one of those "FREE VIP SERVER-UNLIMITED AMMO 24/7" etc..
    Cuz of too much skins,and such colorful chat, gosh of you do that SO MANY russians will join
    So i recommend none of that,
    Tho you can, have events by Hell members, cuz if it was of community players, the players amounts would be small
    More hell members to play on servers, nomy, steezy, surprize,etc.. (loved ones) xoxo
    You can add music on the end of round, and when player joins, stop map music on certain maps , cuz utter shit
    add music which the community loves most, etc..

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Tapz

Tapz Member
    Donator

As i am a admin for MG every day i'm on i always get people on by inviting friends and telling people to invite friends, then its starts to build and then the server dies when a course comes on and that seems to be problem for players now days suddenly. I've been seeing and been told that courses make the server die, and i think that's because its either hard for new players or the world record are hard to beat, so people end up leaving.

There's ways we can fix that
    Either reset every course map record but that would be sad for the world record holders so you guys can decide on that.

Make a new server for ONLY Courses but again that's up to Nomy&Boy as it will cost them money.

Whilst i was on JB discussing about MG someone had said the config like when comes to bhop is weird and I went ahead played MG and checked what they mean't and i realized the bhopping config is weird on the server. you know everyone needs to bhop on MG

Just a few ideas

Oh yeah, As I'm always on mg, I know what maps to rermove and keep @suRpr1zE so I'm also willing to help out sorting out the maps. I am serious about fixing up MG
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 27, 2017 ---
    I really agree with this, at least songs at the end of round to make up happy for winning. It would be better if a HeLL Member does a event as people will listen more if it comes from them instead a regular player that ain't in power. I am willing to help with those events too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. iCeMan!

iCeMan! Member

Due to airaccel being so high bhopping feels different, if I play normal bhop and go on mg I need time to adjust and vice versa, I dont think thats a serious problem.
    Resetting the course timers is a horrible idea because people worked hard on their times and even if it urges people to comeback for the wr the server will be courses 24/7.
    What makes MG what it is are the fun maps and I think courses arent part of it, personally I would like courses removed but its gonna cost more for hell so I cant think of a good solution.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Croucher

Croucher Senior Member

And if you want, you can add, the voice chat thing with a cool down, like
    when someone types LOL this plays

or when some types Rekt

or sausage

Still not too much, so players newely joinin won't have to spend shit load of time downloading
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 27, 2017 ---
    The idea, is too boost the minigames server back to live, it's much great fun
    Not kill it with extra unneeded effects, and plug-ins, you get me fam
    Couple of new edicts, rules, plugins would do the job.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DaNiNeX

DaNiNeX The Experienced

I totally agree @iCeMan! Server's dead cus the people that populated it left for their own reasons. There is nothing you can do to bring that back, you need to get a new playerbase for the server and start fresh, so yeah.. advertising.
    I myself stopped playing mg (and css in general since mg was the only server i actually played), cus it got boring and more people started leaving.. I grinded my way to 8th place in the scoreboard, and fell back to 9th and stayed there for the remaining time. It eventually got boring, i mean playing a week on the server and besides myself i see 1/2 other top20 players its just plain boring.. i even reset my rank after a while and tried to grind my way up again but wasnt that fun anymore.

So yeah, its YOUR job to bring it back! Play the servers, invite your nooby friends to play at your level and start from there, if u have like 10 players on the server u'll eventually get a bigger playerbase there as time goes by.. No addons are going to do anything, you joined this community knowing what type of comunity it was, like surp said:
    Players and admins praise the fact the servers are like this, its not like they didnt know addons like those didn't exist or bcus it wasnt suggested, its a choice from the whole comunity, and if u dont like it or u didnt know, this aint the place for you. So stop with the addons, sounds and whatnot. If you want a flashy trail or skin there are TONS of servers out there with such things

• Agree Agree x 2