1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoyed by the attitude of admins.

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Croucher, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Croucher

Croucher Senior Member

As a player being told not to troll, and to swear or anything, even when you're abused, because admin will do the work.
    I understand that and stick by it,
    but which i don't fucking understand is when i get freekilled, and i ask the admin to slay the freekiller, or help me,
    And they say nothing, that's what annoys me,
    me as a player, i don't care for the player to slay, many times happens, and it just goes well, as the freekiller said you got gunplanted, FOR A TOY i am pretty sure i didn't have, "not supposed to have" didn't even hear that. So i ask him to slay, because it's not fair, didn't know i had it, neither i got a warning, i mean it's a toy, which i didn't hear any shit about having it, i , but when i ask the admin for help, and they ignore me that's when i know that i am not being treated fairly, atleast tell me it's not a freekill.
    And if i say something, even though i masseged the admin more than 5 times, and got ignored. if i say anything i get told don't disrespect and stuff.
    The admins are saying nothing, and trolling.
    I seriously don't mind the freekill, but the attitude of the payadmins, espiaclly being more than 5 PA.
    just wanted to pop this up, since reporting a player for refusing to slay is a waste of time, and i can't report like 10 admins or stuff.
    Didn't want to bring this up, but this really got on my nervous.
    Have a good one. 20171222213455_1.jpg 20171222213449_1.jpg 20171222213306_1.jpg 20171222213351_1.jpg

2. GeorgeLAD

GeorgeLAD The Experienced
    Donator

I hadn't seen the first message, but I know for a fact that the only reason I didn't reply from then on is because I was stuck playing colours for a good 15 mins after so couldn't reply.

That being said, I'm sorry that me nor any other admins replied, just remember that admins technically don't have to act.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Croucher

Croucher Senior Member

George, you're a good payadmin , I trust you weren't able to reply, it's just some other payadmins.
    Who were free to talk, wether it was they were dead or Cts, could've afked for a min, pmed me
    I actually didn't mean you, you've helped ALOT before. And one of the best.
    Still if I went to cts, and freekilled him , I would've got slayed, even ctbanned, even if I said anythin, the warnings would rain on me
    Nonetheless, I didn't mean to report or anything man, i just wanted to make sure that SOME payadmins
    take their job seriously.
    I don't have a problem with any player, or any admin, just wanted to wake em up, so they can focus, etc..

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

@Croucher7 add all pay admins on friends and than spam their steam chat. usually works.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Croucher

Croucher Senior Member

LUL
    You talking from experience? LOL

6. Hans Tier

Hans Tier Guest

@Croucher7 admins can only act on something they see. We cant be everywhere at all times, especially if there are many people online. If admins dont respond to your request its usually because they didnt see it happen and therefore cant do anything. That doesnt mean we ignore you, we are fully aware of the issue and will keep an eye out for it.
    I am sorry that you got freekilled, but we are humans, too. And in regards to continuing conversations with other players - admins want to play the game as well.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Croucher

Croucher Senior Member

Despite that, you can ask warden, check the gun plant records n ting fam, if people doesn't see it, doesn't mean i can get freekilled, geo helped once by asking warden,
    And how can it be more obvious than that, i was freekilled being the first one who made the jump and nothing dropped of me, if you are really interested you can figure and find that, and i appriciate that you have to play, still you are an admin, so you have to help
    if an admin didn't help , who would , to specify more, 4 admins didn't help and one is trollin n ting

8. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

If you just knew how many people moan for a free kill when its not you would understand how hard it is to track everything, also when admin asks a ct why he killed and he says what he did even tho he might be lying if admin has no prove he/she can't take an action

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Croucher

Croucher Senior Member

you honestly convinced me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mrzippy

Mrzippy Member

Most PA Admins are trolls them self's :D not all but some so don't be suspired lol this has always been a problem and it will never get fixed as theres no way to control it, but admins have to play too its a game and they want to play too :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

#FuckAdman

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

when you are admin in hell jb you get like 10 ppl spamming admins PLZ FUCKING SLAY HIM I GOT FUCKING FREEKILLD..... wow i got freekilld, admins slay plz he freekilld me if you are not admin you will never understand how hard it is for us to know what happend or if you even got freekilld when ppl complain in the server nonstop about freekill when the kill is legit,, and we are there to play the game to no to hold ppls hand and watch them 24/7

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

#FuckBadman

14. Hans Entertainment

Hans Entertainment Senior Member

Then why are u admin lol

15. joceninja

joceninja Member
    Donator

so he can mute the kids DUH