1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Social networks

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by Murky, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

Hi,
    I was thinking lately, actually was checking my twitter followers and found out that HeLL Clan is following me which made me happy, than I started thinking why HeLL isn't using social networks. Now I know there are facebook, Twitter, Snapchat. but thing is it not being used.

now I know biggest social network for this community is Forum itself, but it will be nice when something happening like Christmas sale or event etc, it will be shared on social networks. also popular and interesting posts from the forum. I think it will make people more informed and will help to grow and will make communications faster.

maybe there are reasons why its not happening and I don't know or maybe its just not priority.

its just a feedback and if you guys just consider it, it will be nice :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. suRpr1zE

suRpr1zE Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

We have a twitter?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

https://twitter.com/HeLLClan_UK

Frankly there isn't any use for it. Most of the time, the forum is good for such announcements. Facebook is also good but twitter and the rest seems a bit pointless personally.

I do get your tweets @Murky. But they are all about Miley Cyrus.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

Look at this way, there are people who left community because oh well busy life, after a while they come back and they are like " oh wow hell community is still alive I have so many memories" blablabla , If clan was using whole potential of social networks they would actually never leave. every public thread,events, sales, interesting posts and even some news ( personally sometimes this forum is news source for me) would be shared on twitter/facebook/snapchat, so that means they might not be playing games but using forum as source of gaming news and stuff.
    FAKE NEWS
    upload_2017-12-15_20-10-21.jpeg