1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Jb] Help someone rebel!

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Steezy, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Steezy

Steezy The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member Mapper

Every post you can only give one tip about rebelling that people may not use or know. Let's give knowledge to the rebels.

Tip

On jb_minecraft blue castle secret go left instead of right and there is a chance a CT dropped a gun which you can use instead of the scouts.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Murky

Murky Senior Member
    PayAdmin

I won't share my secrets which makes me best rebeler on jb

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
  3. Ollie

Ollie Veteran Member

The strategy I use most is a simple one. I count CTs and look for gaps so I can run away and rebel without being seen. CTs often leave blind spots so just be aware and play it right

4. Croucher7

Croucher7 Member

Always look for baiting people

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Champion!!

Champion!! Member

always votectban the ct that killed you while rebeling just to keep the motivation rolling

JUST KIDING

• Like Like x 3
  6. Misjudge

Misjudge Junior Member

Every time a CT slays or dies on the map a blue X will appear on the radar for a short while. Keep an eye on these spots to grab a gun if you escape.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Chasin

Chasin Member

Fred taught me how to be the rebel that i am right now.

R.i.p. Fred.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Hans Tier

Hans Tier Member
    PayAdmin

On new summer there is a gun in the pool. It might be closer as the ventguns.

9. LT.YuutAGod

LT.YuutAGod Member

use hacks

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Delirious Derp Bag

use Google/YouTube for secrets or unpack maps and pick through them in hammer

11. topbadge

topbadge Veteran Member
    Content Creator

Hey you guys like info graphics?

Lets start with some basic Cell info for VIP in the Mix. knowing this basic stuff will help both T's and CT's

[​IMG]

Cells 1,2,9, and 10 are the hardest to rebel from, they all spawn with no items and require blinds spots in CT vision to successfully rebel.

Lets go through each of the cells and look at the options each one typically has for rebel.

1) Has the quick access to the cell roof with the boxes on the side and has the shortest travail time to soccer, both of these tactics are easily spotted however.

2)
    The options for 2 are pretty desperate a good strafe can land you inside cell 8 or you can try bhopping to the vending machines.

3&7) both spawn with a grenade, these can be used for a coordinated attack or to break vents. it is also possible to open the cells before commands are given with a well place nade nears the buttons.

4) Is the gun cell, because the walls on the map are so thin the gun can be passed from cell to cell and even picked up from 5 at the start of the round it is also possible to pass the gun all the way to cell 1 with this method it cannot be passed through the floors however.

5) Is arguably the other gun cell, it also has access to the cell roof from the ladder on the side another desperate move is to bhop to VIP cell.

6) Has a traditional vent that requires 10 left or 3 right clicks to break, the vent has access to the cell roof and soccer.

8) Has the armoury teleporter, requires 14 left or 4 rights clicks to break.

9) has the greatest blind spot. using the stairs as cover can easily be used to get to cell 8

10) may be the hardest cell, directly in the open but has fast access to the ladder on the side.

VIP) has two knifeless vents, one leading to dodge ball where are deagle is located and the other leads to the cell roof.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Champion!!

Champion!! Member

for anyone who wants to find map secrets , i made a video 2 years ago when i used to play zm

always good to know secrets while rebeling

sorry about shitty editing T^T

• Useful Useful x 2
  13. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member

Vip
    if you're in the vent cell to armoury, right click the vent 3 times & then hide behind the toilet. No CT will have a chance to see you knifing the vent & kill you for it (they likely won't even hear you knife it). When the cells open & CT's are distracted, go knife the vent and enter it.
    It's way better than going in straight away and having 10 CTs trying to leave armoury in your face, or some armoury camping CT kill you & say he was still in there swapping guns....

You can do the same for football vent. Just right click it twice & hide. Mask the sound of 3rd knife of the vent with the cells opening or closing, then go to football for the awp. Much better then going in straight away when CTs can see you go there quite easily and kill you....
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2017 at 8:58 PM, Original Post Date: Nov 15, 2017 at 8:49 PM ---
    or just spectate the T with the highest score for strats n tips

(use to be some guy called trustme b4 he went to CT)

• Like Like x 1