1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacker found

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by semy32, Dec 27, 2010.

1. semy32

semy32 Member

I found a hacker on deathrun he is just spamming "thetime" and "nextmap" somehow and he laggs the server!! once he crashed it!

Name: legopedus

Steam id: wasn't able to copy it from console beacuse he was just spamming and then he crashed the server and left!

screenshots: i took screenshots but i don't know where does it save em...(plz gimme the location i will give more information)

2. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

How do you know it was him? and I cant find his name on server logs. I can see you say that you will report him...

Can you upload to www.mediafire.com

3. nisi

nisi Junior Member

Its a known 'cheat' that if someone spamms the commands it crashes the server. I dont know its only on HeLL or everywhere but it works.

4. semy32

semy32 Member

I know that he is the hacker/cheater beacuse when he came up he started spamming them and when he left the spamming stopped...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sorry buddy! I'm just following the rules! Nothing personal!

5. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

No semy, that's not really a proof.

Nisi, if you spam any command on source server it will crash with buffer overflow msg. But before that, your css will also crash.

Previously we had this addon which autoban player who do that. Maybe need to run it again to stop this.