1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wallhacking

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by IndianMaster, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IndianMaster

IndianMaster Member
    Donator

Name: mazz        

Server: Clan    

Admin:  Soul  

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:176132751 

Reason:  Wallhacking

Im not wallhacking. Havent seen any of the demos, but could probably describe why i knew ppl where were they where etc.

2. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver The Experienced
    Retired Member

3. IndianMaster

IndianMaster Member
    Donator

Proof:http://www.filedropper.com/mazzzzzzzzzz
    Tick 9500 goes mid sees guy coming up mid flashes then gets the kill whilst fully flashed twice play speed 39% 3 bullets headshot .
    T
    hats me failing my flash, then i hear another flash pop (zeyyy's flash) so i start spraying where i know he will come from aka what everyone with over 10iq would have done

Tick 15000 bhops into B without flashing/nading
    G
    ot a good b spawn, i know i will get there before they will when im bhopping.

Tick 28000 goes mid again sees 2 ct comning up and flashes himself
    S
    orry all my flashes arent perfect D:

http://www.filedropper.com/mazzz
    Tick 2815 goes short drops to ct kills 1 guy
    T
    eammates shot at him, he shot and i could hear him.

Tick 8328 bhps mid kills 2 guys ok then a few seconds later turns around lines guy up coming from catwalk/mid just misses him ( to me looks dodgy)
    st kill insane, knew they were there because he was awping spawn like ppl normally do. then i realise only zeyyy is left and he killed a guy long in the beginning of the round. so i look mid/short

Tick 1300 kills 2 guys mid 1 whilst fully flashed then 3rd guy waits for him just top mid kills (Zeyyy)
    A
    nother over 10iq play, shoot random where they would be when im flashed get the kill (luck). and i knew there was a 3rd guy from teammates spotting them on map before shit went down

Tick 1800 goes mid messes around in ct spawn the waits behind big box throws perfect flash kills guy from B I watched in slo-motion he cant know hes there

looked scoreboard he was the only one left, i knew he killed ppl/guy at b in the beginning.

Tick 1551 Walks straight up mid through smoke lines me up perfect long doors he lets me kill him (obvious )
    P
    pl normally hold that angle to watch ppl from getting behind them, i knew there was a chance someone could be there. "lets me kill him"....
    http://www.filedropper.com/mazx

http://www.filedropper.com/mazzd2d2
    he killed a guy b, i knew he dident rly know what he was doing, and the past round he had just sat one place the whole round even when bomb was planted etc.

http://www.filedropper.com/m_2
    learnt that from kennys, he always does that :)) and also 80% me just fucking around as u can see on me dancing with crosshair

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  4. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver The Experienced
    Retired Member

While being fully flashed you swing out, turn around by almost 180° and line him up perfectly. Seems quite fishy to me.

It doesn't make sense though. There could have been someone on site picking you off while you were running backwards, your mate couldn't have covered you from that angle and you didn't even bother to check it. Moreover, you snap right at the enemy after the flash. He could have been elevator or on site.

Yes, it was obvious that he was near B, but that doesn't explain how you knew he was sitting at car. He could have been anywhere on site and even tunnels, but you jump in without checking anything else and kill him instantly. Another thing in that demo can be seen in second round: In mid, you see two CTs cross but decide to wait. Just as the third CT pulls out his nade you wallbang, peek and kill him.

Again, it was obvious he was somewhere in CT spawn. However, he could have moved back further, yet you knew exactly he was in that one corner.

Doesn't really explain how you knew he was pushing you and that ridiculous timing.

5. IndianMaster

IndianMaster Member
    Donator

--- Double Post Merged, Sep 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 21, 2017 ---
    shouldet smac or vac have gotten me by now if i were wallhacking? and these demos you got. thats frags i get 1/100. you should have seen all the fails gone down before i hit all these shots

6. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

SMAC relies on detecting the "tricks" while VAC relies on signatures that are known to them. The best anti-cheat are admins.

Please find another server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.