1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freekill?

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by The great Cornholio, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The great Cornholio

The great Cornholio Junior Member

So I have just been told it's considered freekill if I do the following. If there's 2 ts in 1 cell. And one of them starts knifing a vent when I said at the start of the round ''Knife any vent to die''. And I can see 1 T while the other one is knifing the vent. From this information I can make a 100% true decision it's the hiding T knifing the vent. But I apparently can't kill him cause I didn't see him do it?

2. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

if you dont see who knifed the vent when there are more then 1 t in that cell is a freekill cuz you never know who it was. lie about who knifed the vent to kill him he can report you for freekill,, if a admin is watching you and knows that you dident have a chance to see who was knfing the vent and kill a random t in cell thinking its him its a freekill,, you need to see him 100 % who it was

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kyran

Kyran Member
    Donator

Unless Dildo is in the cell, then you can just spray away.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Running Dildo

Donator

I dont mind I always get abused in server

• Like Like x 1
  5. lil slav

lil slav Member

says the one that 1 week gags everyone

6. Running Dildo

Donator

@LeGenD_Kill3r i 1 week har ppl that are racist and use cancer and autism like a joke after Being warned after that they can go to forums and explain reason why and they get lower punishment the same or take it of. If you don't like the way I punish rule breakers plz feel free to cry on report section

7. amstram

amstram Member

as far as I know, abdou wasn't being racist or doing stupid jokes...

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Running Dildo

Donator

@amstram I'm admin for a reason with legit reason if you want to cry for abdou plz do so in report section there you can open your heart and let all your feelings come out. . I'm admin for a reason and not you so i got my reason about abdou

9. amstram

amstram Member

yes, because you paid for it ?

I might add that you are not hell member for a reason...

10. Running Dildo

Donator

Yes I did pay but just cuz I pay don't mean I get it hell admins can stil say no even if you pay me being able to get admin again is prof of me not abusing my power but you make hell look like they only do it for the money and give admin to everyone that pays. You have been here for a long time and you know that money is the last thing hell think about or no one would get declined even when they paid.. no point of even talking to a cry baby that complains when someone is disrespecting him and make a book report when he is the one triggering players and admin in server:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.