1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

 conor mcgregor

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by amstram, Aug 26, 2017.

1. amstram

amstram Member

Name:         conor mcgregor

Server:      jailbreak

SteamID:    STEAM_0:0:186707514

Reason:      since he has been unmuted, he didn't stop harrassing me (again)
    it's always small things, so I can't provide that much proof (or I could, but would you listen 25 demos for 5s each), but please check the first demo, at tick 50000 and 60000
    it's the whole demo, so you can be sure that I didn't have any interaction with him, didn't talk to him, freekill/freeshot or anything

http://rgho.st/7yrttQQ6x

I've talked about this to steezy, and the thing he said was to mute him in player list, but please check what happen when he is not warden :
    tick 44500 : http://rgho.st/6kmNSCrSH
    he purposely talk over a new warden, saying that he is muted and all
    the result is him being confusing, and Ts rebelling, and the round being wasted

from his unban thread :
    "If, with the mute lifted, you receive any voice punishments, the gag will remain and the mute will be put back to perm."
    I think this speaks from itself : https://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/i...advSearch=STEAM_0:0:186707514&advType=steamid

2. Rab

Rab Junior Member

Attempting to get me banned has becomes amstrams obsession. I don't know what his problem is but he constantly trolls me in game, and conviently the demos don't show this. 2 days ago he straight up freekilled me on minecraft to attempt to get a reaction. I have been doing my best to ignore him but it's hard when he's this type of manipulative troll. As for him saying he had no interaction with me, he conviently doesn't post demos where this has been the case. He goes out of his way to provoke me to try and get me banned. This is pretty toxic imo. Although I don't have any demos, I do have a good collection of screenshots of his toxic attitude. I am happy and have no problems ignoring him but it's hard when someone is going out of their way to be so sneaky trolling.

3. amstram

amstram Member

please don't believe his lies
    he was bullshitting you through his unmute thread, he is doing it again

4. amstram

amstram Member

5. Chris

Chris The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

I'm getting this error while trying to watch your demo "Unknown command "demopauseafterinit""

Reb 1, demo, can you play it back yourself?

6. amstram

amstram Member

7. amstram

amstram Member

hmm @Chris ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 2, 2017 ---
    http://rgho.st/67yW6P9QP
    demo of him teamkilling 2 cts
    tick : 52500 and 56000

8. Steezus

Steezus The Experienced
    Retired Member Mapper

Can you try a different site or youtube?

[​IMG]

9. amstram

amstram Member

10. Rab

Rab Junior Member

This guy is a manipulative sociopath, he hardly plays on the server at the same times as me but always provokes me then convientiently records from after. I find it very hard to believe i teamkilled 2 cts but i will review these demos myself tomorrow. I will also post what screenshots i have of his abusive and toxic behaviour. He is one of the most manipulative people i have ever encountered and i hope admins don't fall for this bullshit. This guy will stop at nothing to get me banned and obviously has some sort of obsession with me. If i was behaving in a manor like he is trying to say admins would have banned me when they were on, as im sure in all the demos he has posted admins would have been online. The bottom line is this guy never stops provoking me then fake cries on forums when i dont have a good attitude with him, That's totally toxic. A Hell member advised him to mute me in player list and if he was wise enough to take that advise then maybe he wouldnt be here wasting everyones time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 4, 2017 ---
    Ok so he's lying about 2 teamkills, suprise suprise! I did tk @ScoLive with the prop (chair, i think), I did not think it would kill and i asked him on steam if he wanted me to slay, and he said no that he had been wanting sumwhipp to do it anyway. The second tk was not me, I did however run after the person who did do it, I think it turned out to be victoria, it was the first player who ran out of games area who I chased to see. Delta accused me of it at the time but then we spoke on steam and he knows it wasnt me. So there you have it, amstram lying to Hell admins to try and get me banned.

In the demo reb1 at tick 50000 I just told another player not to team with him in ffd as he would betray them, which he did! How is that disrespect? It was late at night and there was a bit of disrespect banter going on between a few of us but none directed towards amstram. M Grande and myself were having banter and when admins told us to stop cause it sounded disrespectful we did stop. It's clear as day none of this was directed towards amstram and again he is trying to manipulate Hell admins to ban me. At tick 60000 someone was telling admins I camped armoury all round till lr which was pure lies. I just asked if it was amstram because that would have explained everything. I don't see how thats disrespectful? You can see him in his own admin chat threathening admins to mute me or he will report. There was some hard line admins on at the time who would have had no qualms muting me if i was actually disrespecting him.

I'm getting pretty sick of having my time wasted with this stuff amstram, I think you're getting a kick out of it but this needs to stop and I think you need to grow up.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 4, 2017 ---
    just watched reb2, again this is a joke, i had someone who took commands muted in players list. People joking about warden being muted was funny for a day when practically everyone was going it! But admins have since warned not to do it so nobody does now. This is an old demo.

Amstram would give his left nut to have me banned. These are 3 incredibly poor demos being poorly manipulated to make him look like the victim. The boy who cried wolf springs to mind. Amstram always takes CT (even when the ratio needs less ct's he still always manages to get it, idk how) although he never has a mic. I seem to remember this is the first rule for ct's. He never contributes anything but cries when he doesn't like someone who consistently commands and keeps the server going when no one else will.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 4, 2017 ---
    Also, please don't insult my intelligence by suggesting I would be stupid enough to intentionally break rules when amstram is online, given our history and his disposition for this sort of crap.

11. Steezus

Steezus The Experienced
    Retired Member Mapper

No action will be taken but @Rab consider this a warning. Don't provoke players for no reason this will lead to being muted/gagged/ct banned in the future. You were quick to suggest it was amstram without any reason or proof. It also creates a negative atmosphere in the server.

12. amstram

amstram Member

wtf ?!?

I gave you proof of him trying to piss me off everytime, I previously gave you way more proof of it in my previous reports, I gave you proof of him ruinning a round by preventing a warden to talk, I gave you proof of him teamkilling PURPOSELY TWICE in the same round, what more do you need ???
    you gave him a warning
    please look at how many warnings he received? one when he got muted ( and unmuted), one for every mute/gag he has, one in this report.... don't you think it's time for something more than a warning ? especially when his only defense is "you are the one doing it", with as you said it no proof of it