1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zombie Suggestion

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Mr.Max, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Mr.Max

Mr.Max Junior Member

I know that the server already dead but today actually there was at least 10 players on ze (zombie escape) and zm too , basically i have joined a lot of zombie servers and notice some points on the hell zombie server , i really was shocked that these points that i will talk about was not removed or fixed ... because today was my first day in the hell zombie servers ,, theres my suggestions and my english is bad so dont care about my grammer .....

1-If u know zombie system u will properly know that in ze ( zombie escape ) the command !ztele must be unactive ,, some ppl when they play zm and just joined ze they bind the command !ztele which means teleport in the spawn ... if they pressed it wrongly in (ze) it will teleport them to spawn and if u play zombie and play ze u know what !ztele in ze means ....... I hope u unactive the command ...

2-When i was playing today at ze i got stuck by props ,, other zombie servers when i get stuck i just press"E" and left and right click mouse to get unstuck of the props .. the "E" not working in the props in the hell zombie server its really a problem that u got stuck by a prop and cant got out ,, i hope u fix it that means make props move easily by the zombies .....

3-95% of the zombie maps u must jump from high positions so when i was human today (ct) i jump from a roof to land {I must do the jump} I just died so the point is put damage fall 0 because there's no way the damage fall will effect you .. fix it plz

4-the infect zombie time must be at-least 25 sec so it give the humans more chance to escape from zombie (current 15)

5-This point is really really impotent ............... when the time of infect zombie finishes and randomly zombie will pick right??? so basically 90% of the servers when zombie randomly picked they got teleport at the spawn .. in the hell zombie server they will just resume from what they stop from when they was humans ... i give u example [[[ You are a t and playing dust2 u spawn in the normal ts spawn right? imagine its a zombie and u got 15 sec to pick normaly zombie by the server so u go to tunnel and randomly server picked u .. u will stay at tunnel and resume]]]] .. this is so wrong and must be fixed .. if u got picked by the server to be zombie u must teleport at the spawn not just resume where did u stop from .. hope this fix

sorry for making this thread but i just wanna make zombie server great :D hope i helped u

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Champion!!

Champion!! Member

!zstuck always sorts the problem out, maybe i am wrong but the "E" thing u talking about is usually on the servers with parachute plugin

Better buy smoke or HE in that case, you cant complain why did the guy next to you got infected in a zombie apocalypse

3. Mr.Max

Mr.Max Junior Member

I typed !zstuck like 5 times nothing happen ......
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2017 ---
    and the next point in some cases human will stack in elevator or a place that they will tele to anthoer place in this 15 s a zombie will be picked randomly ,, what happen if ur teammate which is near by u in the elevator or vent will be a zombie and infect u ..... grenade does not make zombie burn and move slowly in t just for like 2-4 sec which will not help humans to escape ....
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2017 ---
    and theres no smoke only hegrenade