1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback about HansCommander Tier

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Dev4stator, Aug 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dev4stator

Dev4stator Member
    Donator

Hey, I don't if it's related to this forum (couldn't find where it belongs), but I just gotta write it down as it annoys me and many other players. HansCommander Tier is not a good admin (let's say it that way). He punishes (by gagging (including me), by muting etc - mostly gagging) for nonsense, how me calling a friend "cunt" as a joke (with a lenny face so that you can't mistake that for a joke) is a disrespect? If you use your radio for once he says "Spam radio to die" etc. He just pulls fun away from css and from this server particularly, and I'm sure many more people will agree with me, but maybe they're scared to say so because I'm sure that he will be looking for me in the game to punish for every little nonsense, but idc I had to open this thread. I don't have any proof but I am sure someone will back me up about this. THIS IS NOT A REPORT - I didn't open this thread to get his admin removed or anything like that - NO, I opened this thread so he can see this, and other admins could see this and maybe work out something so he can change and be less "thappy" about being an admin...
    Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

2. Hans Tier

Hans Tier Guest

Hello Devastator, thank you for your feedback. Its true Im rather strict, but trying to change that in regards of players disrespecting. Anyway you were gagged for disrespecting other players, after I warned several times. You should not call others "cunt" in the first place, instead be respectful to all players. There might be new players around who dont like a hostile environment like it was before I gagged you.
    Regarding the radio spam: when there are half a dozen radio messages withing 5 seconds (by 3 ppl), thats considered spam and will be warned.

3. lil slav

lil slav Member

I Personally Dont Agree With You, i find @Hans Tier a Really good admin

4. Chasin

Chasin Member
    Donator

Every admin is different and in my opinion Hans is a good admin, however a few points of constructive feedback is always good and helpful for new admins.

I often see people saying you are powerhungry, which in my opinion is not a negative reputation to have.

Except it could be dangerous if you dont have a feel for the atmosphere in the server. For a 10+ year old game its important for players to have fun in the server and thats mainly the reason me and numerous of other regulars still play on jailbreak.

Dont get me wrong, if players just ruin the gameplay I applaude you to punish them. But an occasional "rule break" from regulars which make other people laugh or which is quite fun shouldnt be punished hard in my opinion. This will only kill the server in the long term.

Once again, ive never seen you doing the things mentioned above, but its still a good thing to think about/consider.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Batman

Batman Member
    Donator

Do like me
    If you think if someone disrespect antoher player typ in Teamchat @@<name> to ask the player if hes good with that and the guy that disrespect ask him to maybe to stop the disrespecting players who your not good with them because evreyone use bad words that is life but you dont meen it thats the way how you go happy togehter example if i say to chasin your shit or your cunt or your gay(thats fact) he knows that im jokin with him is the way how you say it and how you act it

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

Warnings work fine for me but if they don't stop then I punish.

If I see it as a joke then it's fine sulongs it's not offensive to anyone or racist

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dev4stator

Dev4stator Member
    Donator

I see your point, I opened this thread so you can see it and maybe consider being less power hungry, as we all just want to have some fun on the server. Thanks for your honest reply, and everybody else's. You can close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.