1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

memes mass freekill

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by PsyDaniel, Jun 24, 2017.

1. PsyDaniel

PsyDaniel Member

Name:         memes

Server:      Jailbreak

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:28661612

Reason:      Mass freekill(?)

Proof: http://rgho.st/88XPH9msS Tick: 14000 until the end.
    Refusing to slay arguing that "The command was crouch" at the point he killed all the people the warden has changed therefore it was a freeday.
    another thing is that the warden who was commanding had an extremely low volume microphone, that doesnt make a difference as the time i was killed and the others was a freeday.

2. suRpr1zE

suRpr1zE Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Originally, he didn't say crouch. Then he repeated the same command adding crouch. I understand if you didn't hear it because of his low microphone volume. Based on that memes didn't freekill the players that were still standing but I would say he was a bit too triggerhappy.

The original warden did !uw at the same time that you were killed so claiming that it was a freeday is a real long shot. The second commander took command almost instantly telling players to freeze, you were maybe alive for the second that there were no commands after the !uw? Wouldn't call that a freeday.

Wont be taking any action.

On another note. Don't threaten to report players giving them a countdown like that to force them to do what you want. If someone breaks the rules you report, period. Don't force your will onto other players.

3. PsyDaniel

PsyDaniel Member

Yea i was sceptical myself if it was a mass freekill or not my death was imo was a freekill but it doesnt matter.
    On the other note i will not threaten to report like that again i was just mad at the time at that. Thanks!