1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

!! Zombie Mod Event !!

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Running Dildo, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

lol.jpg

Please Join us on HeLL's Zombie Mod Event this Sunday 18th june 8 pm uk time Ip adress is178.32.57.226:27018 be in the server 10-15 min before to warm up do not come late plz...

we will have prize Payadmin give away's for the leaderboard winners. there will be 2 winner's in this event meaning 2 ppl will get 1 month admin on any Chosen ]HeLL[ Server, except war server.

We will play 4 maps each map will be playd 25 min game time each on the map's i have chosen,

The Persons winning the event will Have to Agree to ]HeLL[ Rules for Payadmin.

Even if you win the Zombie Event Hell got the last word about giving admin to the winner if the winner dont get admin from hell admins then i will take the third player on the leaderboard.

Everymap we play i will save the leaderboard on each map, after the last map i will count the score and say who is the winner in this thread,

RULES IN THIS EVENT

You are not allowed to rtv the map - Meaning 4 maps will be playd each map will be playd 25 game time each.

2. humans are not allowed to be in any secrets in the zombie mod server -
    Meaning camping teleporters or be in a spot where you need to go to secret teleporter or to a secret spot
    . after that normal zombie server rules

3. no boosting kills - meaning zombies are not allowed to get them self killd just to help a human with the score

4. No spawn killing - meaning humans are not allowed to kill zombies in spawn while they are afk the score will not be counted for

5. Humans are not allowed to boost zombies - humans are not allowed to help zombies get other humans or zombies blocking other zombies to get a human

plz read the rules of this zombie event if you fail to play by the rules you will be kicked out of this event.

everyone that joines the event are accepting the event rules breaking the rules that are in this event will be that you will get kicked out and wont be allowed back in so everyone plz read

i hope to se you all there and have fun we will start with map .

FIRST MAP IS - zm_4way_tunnel_v2 20170616185751_1.jpg

Second map is - Zm_Battleforce_Panic
    20170616184121_1.jpg

Third map will be - Zm_London_V1_0
    20170616185320_1.jpg

And last map will be - Zm_ATIX_Apocalypse_B6
    20170616185925_1.jpg

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Batman

Batman Member
    Donator

still prefer the zombie escape

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Blake Mars

Blake Mars Member
    Donator

2nd map is bad I think , and why 2 winners !!!? too many admins man .

• Like Like x 1
  4. Running Dildo

Donator

i pick some eazy maps and some hard maps so its fair, its boring if i choose camping maps. second map is more like we need to help eachother and play like a team thats the reaosn of that map,, and aobut the admin, better to pick 2 players that get admin 1 month each then 1 person 2 month admin,, and everyone got a chance for admin,

some ppl dont have money to buy admin and they want to try being a admin in hell server now they have a chance to get free admin everyone deserv a chance and the money goes to hell servers.

more admins means more help for players in the servers

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ge0➆

Ge0➆ Member
    Donator

What if it will be a draw between 2nd place and 3rd place?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Running Dildo

Donator

if its a draw i will make a pole with the 2 players and let ppl in hell clan choose the winner,, there can only be 2 players that will get admin, and hell admins will say yes or no,, lets say one of the 2 players that got the same score is not allowed to be admin then third place gets admin,,

7. Running Dildo

Donator

thanx to everyone that joined the event today

winner of the event is @Batman and @Ge0➆ gratz :h:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. GeorgeLAD

GeorgeLAD The Experienced
    Donator

Congratulations guys! Nice event Dildo :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Running Dildo

Donator

Thanx bro it would be much better if ppl stop being trolls wheen you are trying to do something fun for other players. Next time I will do something els and with prize a game

• Friendly Friendly x 1