1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request removal of surf_legends_lite

Discussion in 'Maps' started by SuperBBomb, May 13, 2017.

1. SuperBBomb

SuperBBomb Junior Member

Please can this map be removed mainly due to the invisible wall that people can camp behind and this requires the server to have a constant admin.

It is rarely played for a long period however usually means a lot of players leaving when it does come on.

I have a couple of demos from this evening of a player just standing behind this wall for every single round (not sure how to post demos).

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Birdie

Birdie Member
    Donator

I Agree this does get annoying, but I don't think the map should be removed because it's still a good map and after all, it is a part of the map and not a glitch

3. Champion!!

Champion!! Member

The one who does "effort" reaches that place and its not any secret , the ones fail also have the option to take tmp /awp / m249 . After all as it happens in minigame the winner of the game gets the kills
    Also , you can fill up that place with water to kil them

4. SuperBBomb

SuperBBomb Junior Member

You can glitch the map so you just bob along the top and dont drown in that case.

And the full finish doesn't reward players as much as just doing half the map, that makes no sense.