1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ollie (WIP)

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by topbadge, Jan 19, 2017.

1. topbadge

topbadge Veteran Member
    Content Creator Donator

[​IMG]
    @Ollie

I'm honestly not that happy with how this run turned out the font choice is bad the gif placement is off and the overall design is just meh to me I'll have another crack when I get the time to do something I'm personally happy with but for now this is the project I'm working on and this is what I have to show for it right now.

If anyone would like to make request feel free through private message either through forum mail or on steam just bare in mind;

I make stuff I wanna make
    Don't be too specific I generally make this up as I go by experimenting till it works and specifications slow that process down to a grind.
    As a rule I only make stuff for people that are at least somewhat active here otherwise it just feels like a waste and I do not make things for commercial use like youtube headers and twitch stuffs.​
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 19, 2017 ---
    Those black like you can see on the text are from the image not being cut correctly something that's had to pick up on when editing just another reason I'm not happy with this.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 19, 2017 ---
    [​IMG]

That's more like it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
  2. Jager

Jager Junior Member

You made a lot of improvements in the second version, except the edges are pretty rough. Other than that it's a pretty neat design. Great job.