1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jailbreak - Vent Camping on Special Days

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Dab, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Dab

Dab Junior Member

Hi All,

Just a quick question.

When a special day is active on jailbreak, is anyone allowed to camp vents?

If your either CT or T, as some confusion is going on that some people say only T's are allowed but CTs are not.
    Some say that no one is allowed.

In my opinion on any special day both CT and T become equal, so I believe rules should be the same.

Regards

2. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

yea its confusing for me too , but when I am ct I never camp in vent and when I am t I always camp in vent simple as that XD

3. PASi

PASi Member
    Donator

@Dab On most of the special days CTs have more health than Ts to compensate difference in team size. If friendly fire is on it gives CT players stupid advantage so vent camping isnt allowed at all.

Personally I beacon all players after a certain amount of time to make people stop camping.

4. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

CTs and Ts CANNOT camp in vents/secrets/medic or armoury.

5. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

plz don't ban me

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. _Adrian_

_Adrian_ Member

Rip all the T's who camp Armoury on VIP in the mix when theirs a warday in LR room

7. Mark'eD ٿ

Mark'eD ٿ Junior Member
    Donator

Are you sure about T's not being allowed to camp vents/secrets/medic on special days? I have seen them camp vents and secrets alot of times, and never (I think) seen anyone get punished for it. Only a beacon after some time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

In special days, such as an FFD, the teams are even. What I mean by this is, they have the availability of multiple weapons making them fair. (Unlike a standard round of JB where the CT's have an armoury and the T's get nothing but a knife.) Everyone is treated the same

Baring in mind that everyone is equal, standard rules alter to best fit the special day. This means CT's and T's cannot camp areas that will give them an advantage. This includes vents/secrets or medic.

CT's must never camp armoury. This is because, on a normal round, T's who are rebeling should have a difficult time getting to armoury so if all their efforts are ruined by a CT camping, it's not fair at all. In terms of special days, T's can camp Armoury on WarDays only. Put into example, on jb_vipinthemix, T's can camp at the back of armoury waiting for CT's to use the LR room teleport to escape the warday area. To clarify, this is okay but not on any other days.

These rules may not have been enforced correctly in the past however it's there to even the game-play and make it more enjoyable for all, rather than being shot from some 1 way wall that you can't see.

I advise you read this JailBreak Guide for referance and clarification, @WildFire done a good job writing this a few years back and is still valid today. It gives examples on secrets/vents etc and is full of FAQ's for you to read through about JailBreak in general.

• Winner Winner x 1