1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Count threads in Music forum section as radio song requests for the new playlist

Discussion in ']HeLL[ FM' started by ici, Oct 6, 2016.

1. ici

ici The Experienced

Would it be good if you were to count new threads in the Music section as song requests by default from now on? It is just how many people share music they like on this site.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

Yeah that's a fair idea, if they fit the criteria explained on the request thread then I'll add them.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. The Random Gamer Of Epicness

But will you add any of the songs I requested in the main thread lol? :p

4. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

It takes a while to do them as there are a lot of steps involved just for one song, I will include them when I get a chance. I don't have a much college work to do at home this week so I should be able to get all of the ones I haven't done yet on the radio

5. The Random Gamer Of Epicness

Sorry, I'm not trying to be pushy. But you can try doing them in a few separate parts not all of them together

6. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I think we should use a separate request thread for adding songs to AutoDJ playlist.
    Some of the songs posted in Music section do not meet the criteria and aren't meant to be added to radio playlist. I think it would be better to have people request songs within the criteria and not repost same songs.