1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Re-Application] Little Demon

Discussion in 'DJ Applications' started by LittleDemon, Aug 14, 2016.

1. LittleDemon

LittleDemon Member

Gonna keep the forums clutter-free by reapplying here :

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:41918278
    The ]HeLL[ Server you play on most: Jailbreak
    Your age: 24
    Location/Country: France
    The genre of music you like/will play : Trap, HIP HOP, Rock
    Your DJ experience, if any : Was lucky enough to DJ a few times IRL and DJed for HeLL before, real life took over with many projects abroad keeping me from DJing but I'd like to DJ once again. :)
    Days & Times you're available to DJ : Mostly on weekends or 9pm on week days.

A short paragraph explaining why you would like to be a ]HeLL[ FM DJ and why you think you would be a good ]HeLL[ FM DJ : I'm about two years older since my last application, my tastes have changed a bit though I do still enjoy most old songs. I don't see much activity within the DJ members of the HeLL Community sadly and this is what is making me reapply for a 3rd time. I shouldn't be going anywhere longer than a week til at least February, so until then I want to DJ for my fellow players so they can enjoy some music while getting shankt on the servers. :)

You will also need:

A good clear working mic. ✓ (Using an AUDIO-TECHNICA AT2020 USB Version)
    A good program for getting songs requested (suggested Songr). ✓ (Got Songr)
    A good attitude. ✓
    A respect for the Hell Radio (meaning no trolling or screaming or abuse etc... on air). ✓
    A good program to connect to the radio server (suggested sam broadcaster or Winamp). ✓ (Will be using Sam)

Demo : http://rgho.st/6y5j8M5Tm

Feel free to ask for another snippet if you judge this kind of introduction is not allowed.

Thanks again !

2. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Welcome to HeLL FM DJ Group!

Please read all the sticky threads in DJ Internals.
    Thanks!

• Friendly Friendly x 1