1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon GO

Discussion in 'Other games chat' started by teep, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Because he learned true compassion

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. SatoshiAaron

SatoshiAaron Junior Member
    Donator

Yeah, someone else told me that the game has got dramatically better and is a lot more enjoyable now. I did enjoy the game, but as people I associate with stopped playing it as much as we did when it first came out, I felt no desire to continue as it didn't really provide the "Pokémon experience" that you would typically find when playing GBA for example which obviously is extremely likely because it is a completely different type of game. I also believe that the lack of features at the time didn't really help the matter either. I was considering giving it another shot considering they have added many new features.

What would you say has improved the most since the original release?

3. DaNiNeX

DaNiNeX The Experienced

Just an idea, go download it and try it out for yourself? I mean it takes half a minute to install and start the app..
    They completly revamped gyms, added pvp, "daily" quests, weekly rewards etc. etc. etc. the game has nothing to do with what it was at release besides the core feature of the game. Running around catching pokemon and hatching eggs.

4. SatoshiAaron

SatoshiAaron Junior Member
    Donator

Yeah, I think I might actually give it a go again. Don't really like trying new things. I have watched the same few series at least 6 times over the past year because I don't like change much

• Funny Funny x 1