1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blusey and Neocorps

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Damage, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blusey

Blusey Junior Member

But why should something be done to me when in this instnance you were the were set to cause trouble. If anything you should be removed. You were abusive for about an hour with non stop fat joke's. And saying I was stupid for beliving in Evolution.

2. PickleJar

PickleJar The Experienced
    Retired Member

Damage from what it sounds like is that you got offended by what they were saying which while they were talking they believed it wouldn't be offensive to anyone. You also seem to have insulted others thinking the same that they wouldn't get offended. To me atm it doesn't sound as if anything offensive was said in regards to religion except for the are you stupid comment which if I find out who said it will be being permed on all servers.

Cheezy I've already said I don't want anyone's suggestions. You'll be receiving a 3 day ban.

3. Blusey

Blusey Junior Member

The person who said He was an idiot could have only been Jenkin's/Youthedog. I also find it ironic how he called me stupid for believing in Evolution yet Damage you;'ve posted in the god thread a picture about humans/monkeys being related :S. I genuinily don't understand why your taking offense to my believes. I do however take serious fucking offense to you constsantly calling me fat.,

4. Damage

Damage Veteran Member
    Donator

Im still going to stand by what I said, as not only I found it offending. And that stupid comment was from Blusey, as we got stated, he was the only guy talking at that moment about Evolution.

5. ppengu

ppengu The Experienced
    Donator

what happened between blusey and damage was. fat jokes targeted at blusey. then blusey started trying to wind up damage talking about evolution and saying hows it not true. then this post.

6. Lenneth

Lenneth Veteran Member

Cheezy, stay out of this thread, you aren't involved..., don't encourage him, its between Damage and Blusey (and Neo if he wishes to continue)

7. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

I want to know why you decided to jump the bandwagon before even hearing my side of the story? You would of happily seen me permanently banned before even hearing both sides?

I'm writing you a PM now. We are having this one in chat.

8. Wolv

Wolv The Experienced
    Donator

Smoke some weed and chill out guys :rsmoke:

9. Amouraa

Amouraa The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

That pic was enaugh for me...
    Go on Im waiting for ur pm

10. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

I've sent it.

In regards to everything else, I've made my point clear. Please read them before commenting.

Damage, I've blocked you, don't talk to me again.

11. Damage

Damage Veteran Member
    Donator

Nice way to solve it.

12. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

Its over. This report was a witch hunt.

13. Jenkins

Jenkins Senior Member
    Donator

Honestly? I just checked this and, like, wow.

@ Damage: We were talking about the Blusey situation on TS when you joined. Me, Relic, DYSM, ppengu, Neo and Blusey were all there and you joined. When it got late DYSM and Relic left, and Youthedog joined. This was about the time Nomy locked the post regarding Blusey, and at the same time we were having a nice chat. When you came in for the second time (you left then came back after like 30 mins being afk or something) you started taking the piss out of Blusey for no reason. Then you said something stupid and the focus was shifted on to you. You quickly changed the subject and we were happy to oblige you, but you soon went back to abusing Blusey again.

After 10 minutes or so we started talking about the "God" thread in Chat, to which Blusey started talking about Evolution, while we were still talking about Cheezy being stupid with the "shag a sheep" comment. You started getting pissy about the topic, to which Blusey asked you if and why you didn't believe in Evolution. I said "you have to be a retard not to believe in evolution". I did NOT say "Muslims are stupid because they don't believe in evolution." That's just a damn right lie, and you're trying to cause even more shit because you rage quit from a simple discussion because you're either a.) Too stupid to understand the concept, or b.) Too stupid to simply ask to change the subject.

This report is completely unfounded, and the picture was made to mock Cheezy for his "shag a sheep is the same as calling someone a paki" protests. Damage is just adding fuel to a dying fire trying to stir more and more shit and it's ridiculous. No one deserves a ban for anything said on TS, as it was all discussion, void of hatred or discrimination towards anyone.

14. Damage

Damage Veteran Member
    Donator

You oughta be fucking kiding me, so what your saying now is that everyone who doesn't believe in evolution is a straight out retard?

15. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

Thank you.

16. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

Jenkins sry but you stick up for blusey side 24/7 when the rest of the people know he is in the wrong?

This is no way to act simple as

17. Jenkins

Jenkins Senior Member
    Donator

A simple, yet eloquent way of avoiding the majority of the issues I adressed. Thanks for that.

18. Jenkins

Jenkins Senior Member
    Donator

I stick up for Blusey becuase 90% of the time he doesn't do anything. The other 10% is when he retaliates. Honestly, you guys were lucky we were in TS last night or you would have all been banned for what you were saying to him. I was in TS telling Blusey to stop retaliating, and he composed himself pretty well compared to you lot, as I know you were also in TS abusing him there.

Anyway, haven't you been told more than twice to stop posting in this thread?

19. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

As far as I'm concerned, I'm moving this conversation for Damage to be permanently banned from all servers.

20. Blusey

Blusey Junior Member

enkins just admitted he made the one abusive comment Damage tried to blame me for. The fact is Damage was the compelte abusive one with fat jokes and telling me I was stupid for beliving in religion. Jenknins admitted he said the retard comment NOT ME. So can this fucking arguement stop now. Damage I do think your an idiot. But that's because of you. Not your religion. Not your beliefs. But because you try to find justice within your own word's when you were the being buaisve. You then tried to shift the blame to me when infact what you blamed me for was Jenkins. Now step back. drop this whole god damn pointless thread. And accept you were wrong in blaming me for this. Because this is taking it too god damn far. I'll forgive you for the fat jokes as long as you back down and apologise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.