1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blusey

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by youthedog, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave

Dave Member
    Donator

nomy it was about blusey getting banned and coming back on the server saying he unbanned himself, no one new it ws only a 60 sec ban, until i posted the chat log. so i presume people thought he was banned for longer and that he was hacking the server to unban himself, my guess anyway.

2. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Alright.. hope its cleared that it was 1 min ban...

3. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

So now you say you did say go fuck a sheep.
    so why did jenkins say hug and your first post was sleep with a sheep

Listen I dont care you hide behind your admin wall bluesy but it was racist and you have to respect players on the server
    I wouldnt mind so much but when 2 players brought it up on server that it was racist they where muted for 60 mins

this is a rule not being backup back a admin.. simple as

and a turbin or what ever the correct name is native to Pakistan and Afganastan

I would like you to appoligze to the player and you been talked to be one of your non admin friends thats all. Just man up and all these threads wouldnt of happened

would like someone also to talk to jenkins about his admin use-age.

Thats all

4. Blusey

Blusey Junior Member

I stated myself I said fuck a sheep. He thought I said otherwise. Seriously go read the other post your seriously boring me now.

5. Jenkins

Jenkins Senior Member
    Donator

Mate - I explained clearly and succinctly why "go fuck a sheep" is not racist in the other thread. Please go read it, and come back.

I honestly thought he said "hug a sheep" until I asked him on TS like 10 minutes ago :p

I don't show favouritism to anyone, if Blusey breaks the rules I'll ban him faster than you can scream "OMG BAN BAN BAN!!!!!!!1", same with everyone.

6. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

FUCKING SHEEP IS NOT RACIST

7. Lenneth

Lenneth Veteran Member

And you were conveniently blind to all the abuse he was getting...the other players knew what they were saying and were making direct attacks to Blusey, whereas he made a comment that was meant to be a simple insult, but someone took it wrong.
    The other players knew what they were doing, and kept going...he said it once, and without intention of being racist to anyone

8. Jenkins

Jenkins Senior Member
    Donator

9. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Cheez, I just want to say that saying "go fuck a sheep" can be used without being racist but you cant use words like nigg* or paki to anyone... they are already racist... targeting a race directly....

I would say its not nice saying go shag a sheep to someone on server... yea bluesey should apologise for that since if he had said that to me... i would have banned him...

10. Blusey

Blusey Junior Member

If I can contact the guy again I will apologise to him fair enough. I had already said when I found out when I heard him. I'm sorry I take it back But alas because of all the ignorance and how people act they ignore when people apologise.

11. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

i hope he accepts your apology.

closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.