1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minecraft PvP Duels

Discussion in 'Minecraft Chat' started by Ollie, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Ollie

Ollie Veteran Member
    Donator

Considering the new minecraft combat update, would it be possible for there to be an arena set up, then items supplied and we can have some fights. I have a feeling it will be a real fun thing to do. It will bring activity to the server which is just what it's needs.

I have spoken to Myles and he likes the idea himself, so now all we need is more people to participate and a date.

Comment your ideas of sorts of pvp fights we should do. e.g 1v1, gang fights, even clan v community if we get enough. If you would like to join, please reply so I'm not alone on the day!

2. DaNiNeX

DaNiNeX The Experienced

Skywars, Hungergams, paintball etc.
    There's so much you can do with pvp, but there could be a easly set up arena that gives you items with command blocks and when u leave it takes all those items back, could even have classes maybe? Archers, some sort of "Ninja/stealthy" class with speed boost and strong weps, but no armor, a tank with a lot of armor but not much damage dunno

3. Ollie

Ollie Veteran Member
    Donator

I just wanna have some fun with the new combat update, I actually haven't played about with it yet.