1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fish In The Barrel games.

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by Eclipse, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Eclipse

Eclipse Member

Fish in the barrel.
    These games are played across the day on Jailbreak but I feel they promote freekilling.
    There are maps that are created such as Airship that incorporate this as a game of which I see being completely fine as it is a game that t's and ct's can participate. However when a commander orders t's into a specified location and orders ct's to throw nades into the area or any method that results t's being killed unfairly, I feel that this could be classed as freekilling because it is allows ct's to kill t's that follow commands and have not rebelled. I feel this is a pointless game on maps such as minecraft due to it being unfair on those who die to it even though the commander could have played 1 of the many games on the map.

I would love to hear your feedback and I don't not to plan to start a war over who is right or wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Drain

Drain Senior Member
    Donator

S H I T G A M E B O Y S

tbh, this game is actually like the "allowed version of freekill" why is throwing nades in stacks considered as freekill, where this is pretty much the same thing but it's allowed..

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  3. Steezus

Steezus The Experienced
    Retired Member Mapper

maybe keep it to only play fish in the barrel when you are supposed to.. like airship medic.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. ppengu

ppengu The Experienced
    Donator

Fish in a barrel used to be with guns through a solid wall so you had no idea who was getting hit.

I enjoyed the "Cheese game".