1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You have to experience this...

Discussion in 'Other games chat' started by Wolv, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Wolv

Wolv The Experienced
    Donator

I simply cannot call this a game, it is an experience, you just have to play it yourself.
    Give yourself an hour and a half alone to sit down with zero distractions to listen and observe.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/303210/

Also, don't watch the trailer or read reviews, basically go play this having zero knowledge about it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PSnake

PSnake Senior Member

nah

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Senior Member

Ah yes, I've heard of this game. Heard of debates and podcasts if this is a true story or not. Not gonna spoil anything, but, it's from the dude that made 'The Stanley Parable'.

4. Wolv

Wolv The Experienced
    Donator

Yeah that's how I found the game, I loved "The Stanley Parable", I hope the story is true, it sounds like it is but just that the narration is a bit over-dramatic at times. regardless of whether it is or not it's still a great story.

I can relate to this as I have a huge folder full of unfinished games/maps on the source engine and I used to suffer from social anxiety.

5. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Senior Member

If it is true, then the narrator's a bit of a dick. But it if it isn't, then kudos to the narrator.