1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why kick

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by shark12, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shark12

shark12 Member

Name:         @Dupont

Server:      Jailbreak

SteamID:   It just to make things clear he didn't answer me well in game so I am looking for answers
    Reason:      I was saying to the t's that my spray is on the buton of cell stairs then gogogo, they should be frozen because said just go nothing else, t's were running around they asked go where? and dupont took this as trolling.
    When I say go and nothing else I don't think the t's should do something..

btw didn't killed any t for that command.

Later I told t's to get black color of colors then told them to go other colors, just a command which dupont took it as trolling/racism.
    Then, he moved amin to team t for killing a t that moved when I sayed freeze when it was lr. I said he didn't freekill and he should be ct and Dupont told me you are not admin and said stop trolling.
    Finally, I said #buysharkadmin and he kicked me In this message: #stoptrolling.

Proof:

2. Dupont

Dupont Member
    Donator

Hello Shark

First of all, I explained the reason I kicked you with the kick and after you joined back. Not sure if you missed it or if you simply refused to read it.

The reason I kicked you was because you were trolling the whole round, you commanded extremely slow while annoying all of the T's (like of Mr J even got annoyed).
    Mr J, Knifer and myself warned you plenty of times during the round and at one point you asked Amin "are you recording", where he said no and you replied with "well you should". This is an obvious statement that you were trolling and wanted to get it on youtube.

When I gave you your final warning you started saying "buy shark admin" and after I had slayed another CT for breaking the rules you kept talking about he was just being thappy etc and that he WILL NOT be moved.

So after that comment I decided to kick you in the hope that you would realize you needed to stop trolling, I could have muted and/or gagged you but instead I decided to just go for a kick.

Deedapee was recording incase you need the proof. Hope you understand it now.

e: also, you say I took the one command as racism? that makes no sense

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  3. FaceFinger

FaceFinger Member

4. shark12

shark12 Member

@Dupont first only you warned me but I think it's wrong because:

"The reason I kicked you was because you were trolling the whole round, you commanded extremely slow while annoying all of the T's (like of Mr J even got annoyed).
    Mr J, Knifer and myself warned you plenty of times during the round and at one point you asked Amin "are you recording", where he said no and you replied with "well you should". This is an obvious statement that you were trolling and wanted to get it on youtube."

Mr.J said just command because I tested my mic, I maybe talk little slow so my voice will be clear, I asked amin if he is recording because His edit is funny, I asks it every time he is in server .

When I gave you your final warning you started saying "buy shark admin" and after I had slayed another CT for breaking the rules you kept talking about he was just being thappy etc and that he WILL NOT be moved.

what's wrong for saying buy shark admin? just saying I want admin like everybody in server.
    I said and meant that you didn't have to move him for being thappy.

I posted this thread to get answers you didn't answer me well in game, you just said you trolled. Trolled how? You said you should know or something like that.

5. deedapee

deedapee Newbie

audio is delayed for some reason but that shouldnt matter, skip to 50 seconds for the round in question

6. Dupont

Dupont Member
    Donator

I'm not even talking about you testing your mic. You were letting the t's in their cell for an extremely long period, an then started to do trick commands such as "my spray is on the bottom of the cell stairs" making the round even longer. Then you decided to put them on the platforms and turned on hot potato while all the T's were on ONE platform. After that you tried to turn on Four courners while every T was on ONE platform. This is in my opinion considered trolling and strechting a round.

And you can say you "didn't have to move him for being thappy" but in the mic you were talking about it for a long period of time, making the round even longer. After that you typed in chat something in the lines of "dont move him", while the decision was made by me and not by you.

7. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

This thread will be ignored because it lacks steam id and proof.
    Looking at the posts it seems the kick was a warning for what you were doing.

If you manage to get banned or muted. Use the unban section.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.