1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abusing admin message and religious slur

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by shark12, Jul 24, 2015.

1. shark12

shark12 Member

Name:         Foxmeister

Server:      JailBreak

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:120704542

Reason:      No racial or religious slurs+ abused admin message when he said it.
    Proof:Screenshot attached

Attached Files:

2. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Member
    Donator

First of all I am christian.

Second I picked up the bible in a map by accident and I got pissed cause I had to sucide, and wrote in admin chat by accident for which had no religious offend under any circumstances.

How a chrstian making fun of his own relegion makes any sence to you ?

The fact that I told you off 2 days before that in regard to your mic's back ground noise I hope it does not have anything to do with this.

I told players after that that I had no intention of offending any one that I was just mad by being a ct and picking up the bible in the game.

If this is a reason to report someone then I have no further comment.

3. PickleJar

PickleJar The Experienced
    Retired Member

No action needs to be taken for a mistake.

4. foetus

foetus Member
    Donator

Lets just clear things up here, as you can see that I was actually on the server at the time that this happened and you see that i have taken notice of FoxMeister saying this. The reason behind him saying it, and as regular JailBreak players would know that on the Paper map there is a secret placed behind a stack of boxes by the Laser Game, and sometimes there is a secret which is a Bible or some sort of religious text that i presume heals the player holding it. Foxmeister had picked up the secret by accident which resulted in him having to slay himself, which is why he resulted in saying; (ADMIN) Foxmeister: fucking bible.
    Yet the fact that he used admin chat to express his feelings, I cant explain.

The Jury rests. Thank you. :mask:
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 24, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 24, 2015 ---
    took me song long to write that, people beat me to it.

5. shark12

shark12 Member

I knew this secret, I just didn't know you talked about it.
    Anyways, every time you write something you need to check if it can offend someone.
    I don't care you are a christian, it is like saying I am black so when I say the n word I am not making fun of my race so I can say it all the time.
    You were clearly abused the admin chat.
    It isn't connected to what happened 2 days ago at any way, I commanded many times after and 3 HeLL members saw me and even helped me by muting mic spammers.

I don't think a serious action should be taken, but please give him a little warning for abusing admin and to watch for what he says..

6. Myles

Myles The Experienced
    Retired Member

I don't think he needs a warning for the admin chat, I've accidentally used admin chat instead of normal or admin only chat plenty of times, we're only human.

7. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Please DO NOT reply in this section without evidence. We cant take anyone elses word as evidence.