1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Randomly Disconnecting

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Douche Pickle, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Douche Pickle

Douche Pickle Newbie

Well, Basically I always disconnect from the Minigames server when I just play normally (doesn't happen on other servers last time I checked).
    This started about one month ago and I haven't been playing a lot since.
    It would randomly happen in a middle of a game and disconnects me but when I try to rejoin I can instantly go back in but the same thing happens.
    I've tried searching it up and some people are thinking its the servers fault.
    I'm still not 100% sure if it is the server but I'm putting this thread up to seek help.
    If anyone knows how to fix this please reply immediately because I don't want to have to play on other servers since MG is one of the best HeLL servers there is.

- Douche Pickle :D

2. RandomGlitch

RandomGlitch Senior Member
    Donator

I sometimes get a bug where I get disconnected from a server and cannot rejoin that server until I restart css but I'm able to join others. I don't if restarting it will work in your case but it might be worth a try ;)

3. Douche Pickle

Douche Pickle Newbie

No, Once I restart it just lets me play for about 2 minutes and then disconnects me with the same 25 seconds before disconnect message :/

4. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

What does it say on console when you disconnect?

5. Douche Pickle

Douche Pickle Newbie

Oh I'm not sure, ill check

6. Douche Pickle

Douche Pickle Newbie

It said

Server connection timed out.