1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cell/ventcamping on JailBreak

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Mr. Green, Jun 2, 2015.

?

Should CT's be allowed to camp ventcells with closed vents?

1. No

20 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Yes

16 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. Mr. Green

Mr. Green Member
    Donator

Hey,

Lots of CT's camp cells with vents so T's can't go in. But doesn't it take all the fun away? I mean it makes it fun for T's to bhop around in vent cell and knife the vent without getting killed. When CT's camp it it's just boring and, apologies for my words, pretty cowardly no? To be honoust, when the vent is NOT open, CT's should NOT be allowed to camp inside the cells. It takes T's plenty of knives to break the vent and CT's have plenty of time to kill them if they do so and if they jump/run towards and in a ventcell. Only Carceris needs 1 knife but 90% of players fail jumping inside it and from those 10 only 5 manage to actually break it and get it. It makes it challenging to do things like that. When you have a CT camping it all the fun is gone and makes it boring to actually get the adrenaline to rush away with 10 CT's looking right at it and hunting you down.

So in my opinion, CT's should only be allowed to camp the vent cell if it's already open.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. reJected#

reJected# Member

it depends on the map tbh, in carceris you can rebel in 4+ different ways while in spyvspy, lets say ,there's only 1 way to rebel and it's the vent

3. nic

nic Member
    Donator

How many rules does JB already have?

4. Kyran

Kyran Member
    Donator

Is this seriously a post? Being a CT quite often I can tell you that vent camping on most maps is automatic thing. You get people who knife the vent a few times before hand and then leave the cell ready for everyone to rush the cell and get into the vent, having a ct there can prevent this from happening. Also you said the fun is gone, you do need to remember that there are also games on the maps which the CT's take you to, to have fun. I highly disagree with making vent/cell camping a bannable offence. I don't mean to sound horrible but this rule could remove all CT's motivation towards some loved maps and that would ruin JB.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  5. Eclipse

Eclipse Member

As a ct, if you want a succesful round then precautions are needed, on maps such as caceris and summer, camping the exits of vents or in the cells where a vent entrance is, becomes crucial to control ts' imo it shouldn't be a rule or frowned upon, as ct on a constant rebelling map it brings the fun of the cts' away if they can't stop the rebellers from rebelling and ruins the concept of people wanting to get further than cell area

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Vengeance

Vengeance Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

on new summer if cts camp the exit of the vent leading to armoury what is the point in spawning in the vent cell, this is one rule on that map that should be applied

7. joceninja

joceninja Member
    Donator

like redthunder said you gotta take some precautions specially on certain maps, new summer is hard enough as it is with like 2guns in cells and secrets all over the place, timelimit on the round and its tight corridors when u try get the Ts anywhere on the map they can easily escape.

8. GreenThunder

GreenThunder Senior Member
    Donator

if you are always i T it would be easy if this rule would be added.
    but i play a lot on ct and i think if we cant do this cts will not win many rounds.
    i think its fine by now if you spawn in a vent cell and you are fast enough then you been gona before cts can see/know