1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Dusty96, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Dusty96

Dusty96 Member

Hello,

Sometimes on the zombies server I see people edging, thus easily getting "zombified" and jumping off instead of turning to their people and getting them too. Is it a kickable offence like Vercetti once told me or is it fair as Jizzy did? In my opinion I think Mr. Vercetti has the right ethic but I would like the administrators to clarify it...

Thanks,
    Nathan.

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I wouldnt say "kick" is a punishment, more of a warning.

Ofcourse edging can be done intentionally or intentionally (noob). It really depends on who done it and how it all happened and what happened after. I wouldnt say its fair but its not bannable at the same time.

3. Jizzy

Jizzy The Experienced

As Ive told you, if its not in the motd its not against the rules.

Imo, it depends, but for what you told me on chat about 1 player jumping off because he edged, that is not punishable if he does it once because he realises that hes made a mistake that will ruin everyone elses game, thats completely fine and justified, but if he does it over and over again, then yes thats punishable, thats unfair play. But for your example, its no where near kick or ban worthy.

It really annoys me when noobs follow you to a spot thats hard to get to and takes time to build if its a cade, then they do something stupid like get too close to the zombies or edge or something then they go and kill the entire group of players. I personally respect players that no when they have done something stupid like this and choose to !ztele or go away from the humans spot. You cnt punish every player for doing this, they are only thinking of the other players, ppl make mistakes, they are not bots. If Vercetti punishes players everytime they do this, thats unfair and he shouldnt do that.

4. Boy

Boy Administrator

Jizzy, I know vercetti dont punish players for being noobish.. As he mentioned on one of the internal forum.

5. Jizzy

Jizzy The Experienced

Dusty says he kicks players for this.

6. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

No. You cant say that. I believe Versetti's observation. He wont punish unfairly.

7. Jizzy

Jizzy The Experienced

I dont no what Vercetti does, im going by what Dusty has told me which is that he kicks players for this.

8. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

For edging, a kick is nothing. And its not unfair, edging is unfair.
    I personally would ban the idiot who does this on purpose even after warning about staying back or he might get zombified.

9. Boy

Boy Administrator

Yea you cant really say anything. punish or no punish, it all depends..

10. Dusty96

Dusty96 Member

Okay so if someone is edging and they get zombified, they then jump off instead of getting the others: That's not kickable?

11. Jizzy

Jizzy The Experienced

Yeh edging and noob nades are fucking stupid, hes talking about a player that has edged, got killed then realised hes a noob and went away from the group of humans, which I think is perfectly fine, if hes does it just once, if he keeps doing it, thats a kick or a ban.

Alot of players do this, including myself when I know Ive done something stupid amonsgt a big grup of humans and I dont want to ruin their round.

12. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Exactly... Why kick? He jumped off because he knew it was noob of him to go to the edge...

13. Jizzy

Jizzy The Experienced

It depends dude, you cant just report a player for ban cause he does it once like you told me in chat, if he keeps doing it then report it, with evidence also.

14. Jizzy

Jizzy The Experienced

Are you agreeing with me Nomy?

15. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

No. For me your just saying you can edge as much you desire and versetti is kicking them unfairly. That's what I think your trying to say here and I don't agree with you at all...

16. Jizzy

Jizzy The Experienced

Yeh thought not lol, nah what ever it sounds like to you, its not what im trying to say, read my posts again and the wording used.

That pretty much sums it up what im trying to say, and about Vercetti, if he does punish everytime a player does that, its wrong. If he punishes a player that repeatedly does it, thats right.

Dusty told me that Vercetti kicks players for this everytime. Which is wrong, if he does do it, I dont know, I dont stalk Vercetti.

17. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

This means you can edge as much as you like?

By common sense If an admin is kicking the player everytime, is it not safe to assume that the player is causing problem? edging or whatever?

18. Jizzy

Jizzy The Experienced

Ahh well that was a mistake, everything after that should have made it pretty clear what I was trying to say.

He told me that Vercetti kicks everytime a player doesnt go for the humans, which isnt fair for what the players are trying to do which is being fair.

19. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

I'm sorry, what does that mean? :S

Versetti kicks zombies who not going for humans? So afk zombies are getting kicked?
    How is not following human being fair?

I just don't get what your trying to say sometimes jizzy :/ Sorry about that.

20. Jizzy

Jizzy The Experienced

I think I made that sentence abit of a riddle! Np man, we are saying the same thing but im overly complicating it.

I will rewrite the sentance when im less Jamican, your not the only one who doesnt get me today, my mate just txt me saying "wtf u on bout" lol.