1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A simple solution

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by ismail a.k.a God Of chaos, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ismail a.k.a God Of chaos

For the past few days we were able to see many fellow hell members getting permanent ban. We are humans and we are bound to make mistakes. So I want to purpose a solution which might benefit hell clan and its users.

The solution am talking about is to start fining(donation) all those who got permanent banned after multiple warnings. This will make them not to do the mistake twice. Discuss pls

2. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

HeLL isn't allowed to fine players. I think having the option to pay for an unban is good , since the cheaters who are truly sorry will come back and those one-time cheaters (those who cheat, get banned, then leave and find a new server to cheat on) leave. But all this doesn't go well with HeLL's 0% tolerance against cheaters.

3. suRpr1zE

suRpr1zE Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

You can't buy an unban. That's not going to change.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ismail a.k.a God Of chaos

People make mistakes. And with the fine for perm ban, people wont repeat the mistake once they pay. It's like 1 time fine only policy. We are losing a lot pf people in jb.

5. suRpr1zE

suRpr1zE Administrator

There's a reason why players get permanently banned. If it's for cheating then those players can go play somewhere else; cheaters aren't welcome. If it's for something else then chances are players got chances as we don't normally ban permanently straight away. We actually do give out chances to mistakes. It doesn't even make sense, why should we want players back on the servers if they fucked up so much?

Plus, cheaters can just buy CSS on another account and play on the servers again instead of donating it to us.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mr.Bunny™

Mr.Bunny™ Junior Member

Nah mate cheaters will always stay cheaters. never change he might pay for unban then chargeback (paypal logic). so that is not a solution but i think they are unbanning people who are banned for like more than 1 year so they can see if he/she learnt from old mistakes if not he/she will stay forever banned because chance was already given and applying for unban after all that time means he still care about being a fair player and belonging to this community so this is the current solution they are using i THINK.
    In my opinion, seems fair.

Also about what surprise said about you can't buy unban that is true because paying for unban = giving bribery for forgiveness.

Note : What I said is only my opinion might be true or wrong i am just saying what i have noticed in my experience on hell servers/website.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

So a rich boy can break rules and be above them just because he can buy unban... this is not a fair system. Thanks for the feedback though.

8. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

Because having 2 pounds is considered ''rich'' lol.

9. reJected#

reJected# Member

there can be 2 bidders, one who wants to be unbanned and the other who wants to keep that guy banned (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

10. PickleJar

PickleJar The Experienced
    Retired Member

Do you remember being oh lets just say 14 for example, did you have two pounds to spare? I didn't...

Why don't Valve just let people pay to get their VAC removed? That would be so useful right? An account that has been found out to be cheating but it's alright the account has paid us some money so we can trust them again...

We do attempt to do our best by giving people chances after a considerable amount of time but we can only do this since our user base in comparison to Steams is tiny.

I'm sorry but I have to say this whole idea is bollocks, nice thought but there is no common sense to it and yes it is common sense.

If someone really truly wants to play on our servers again after making an unforgivable "mistake" i.e. cheating, then they can purchase a new copy of the game which is clean and trustworthy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

If this was agreed and acted, I'll probably make it about 40 pounds, yea multiple times more expensive than the game itself. I am not sure where the 2 pounds come from.

12. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

40 pounds? Do you work for EA? Lmao
    Anyways, buying CS:S is a better option, I skipped surp's reply so didn't see

13. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Maybe I don't want cheaters on the server. So where did 2 pounds came from on your earlier reply? Hallucinations?

14. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

This is a small gaming community. No need to start with high optimistic prices. I chose something that was near the old PA prices. Don't forget, even if it was 2 pounds, you could still reject unbans.

15. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

lol PA was NEVER near 2 pounds. You just made that up out of nowhere.

I don't need to start with this anyway so forget the prices... I already said IF this was going though, I would make it 40 because I am already against it. I don't think anyone will be able to convince me anyway even for 50 pounds. Forget 2 pounds. Maybe buying me a private jet would be convincing. xD But there are clan out there that do this... maybe if someone wants a cheater friendly clan, they can find one... but I doubt they charge 2 pounds... its too less.

We are allowed. There is nothing stopping us from doing so. But it affects the clan image and our mission.

16. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

It used to be 7 pounds for new month and 3 or 5 pounds to extend if I remember correctly.

You cannot force someone into paying as a gaming community admin.

17. mKay98

mKay98 Veteran Member

buy an unban? isn't buying a new copy of cs just the same as buying an unban? just indirect buying unban

18. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

You can still be banned with an IP ban. So, if you're IP banned, buying a new copy of CS:S doesn't mean you're unbanned. However, if it's a SteamID ban, then you're basically unbanned if you have bought a new copy of CS:S.

19. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

It wasn't that long to make 5 into 3... 2 isn't near 5 either. So this is out of the way.

Nobody on the internet can force anyone to do anything. Sometimes I think there is communication barrier with you. In the opening post, he is saying we should charge players if they are willing to pay for the unban and maybe this way it will help them stop repeating the mistakes. We do make them pay to Valve for a new CS:S if they really want to play after fucking up with cheats.

Not really. They have other games tied to their accounts. And have friends added etc etc. Its not the same as new account with CSS. People have actually asked to get unban on their banned account if they pay how much CS:S costs.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2015, Original Post Date: May 23, 2015 ---
    In some countries like Germany, your IP changes every 24-48 hours. We use IPs for different cases.

20. reJected#

reJected# Member

restart your router

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.