1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reporting without proof

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by shark12, Apr 1, 2015.

1. shark12

shark12 Member

Hello.
    I want to report a player but the problem i have no proof.
    I need a chat log of jb server but can't find it in http://stats.hellclan.co.uk/ chat logs.
    I need a jb chatlog asap.

I am not posting the name of the player because i still got no proof.

Thanks for reading.

2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hi Shark,

Sorry, but JB chatlogs are only available to the ]HeLL[ Members with Rcon Access, in future take screenshots of the player you want to report.

3. shark12

shark12 Member

Hi wild, if you already here this thread is about you, your amohax bind which contains adveriting and it looks like u hacking. In addition, you dereaspecting and says 'pussy','noob' and when I typed what you said (this visit amohax.com hacks for.....) you kicked me and said you don't love when people Is quoting you

4. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

Lol :D

Sorry, that bind is one that many of the decent regulars will know of. It is an inside joke that you aren't aware of, most of us use that whenever some one says we hack. www.amohax.jimdo.com

Just to make it clear, that link is not advertising hacks, it's a fake website that someone had created.

I was not calling you a pussy or a noob, I was telling the last CT (Dog) to stop camping. I only use the word 'pussy' when I joke with a player I think can take it. If you are offended by those two words you should look to play another game, this game world is full of it.

I kicked you because I asked you to unbind it, I think it's very annoying to have a person quote me on any thing I say by binds, unless I consider them friends. Sorry, but you are not one of those people.

So if you would be so kind as to remove that bind, or else you will be gagged.

Thank you for the compliment, but I don't hack.

5. shark12

shark12 Member

So what I get from your answear that's there is no meanning to the derespect rule, all players can derespect if they say they joked, even admins and if Somone says your name so you can ban him or asking an admin to get him banned

6. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

I don't understand what you are saying. To be clear; Disrespecting is against the rules. The main reason to disrespect is to cause offence. The commander 'Dog' was camping on a FFD in surf waiting at the TP and 3 Ts were no where near him. So I said "Go on Dog, move you puss". Then he did after a slap. He laughed about it. It's no reason for you to be involved.

If you try and twist my words, you will only get yourself in trouble, so don't try it.

7. shark12

shark12 Member

I didn't mean to that I mean when rebelded and killed you and you said pussy in the map lego, and called me noob when didn't kill you with usp-s in the fooball of lego jail.
    And what with the saying your name part? Can you warn people to not use your name?

8. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

I said noob because I let you live after watching you go through the other soccer entrance and you still tried to kill me. Won't make that mistake again. If you are upset over being called a noob, again. You should stop playing online games because no matter where you got at some point, you will always be a new player (What noob means). I did not warn you for 'using my name' I warned you for copying everything I said, to me it looked as if you were trying to annoy me because I killed you and I asked you to stop, yet you kept using it another 2 times before I finally kicked you.

Hope I've clarified everything for you.

9. shark12

shark12 Member

I am not upset overbeing called a noob, I am upset of the expample the admins give to the players and the terrible derespecting situation in the server. Never derespected, said something bad about other players/their country in the server. Was racist once but that's becuse typed a part of a racist song was played in hell radio or in the map can't remember.

10. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

So because you were upset with how other admins and their disrespect you reported me, with no proof. In future can you please report these people providing screenshots of console or chat or even a demo of these people you think are disrespecting. It would help us not waste time over reports like theses.

Thanks.

11. shark12

shark12 Member

I will do it.