1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

]HELL[ clan server

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Mrzippy, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Mrzippy

Mrzippy Member

iv been meaning to pay for the admin for this server the Clan server as there's never really admins on the server, but I'm not sure if you are letting people be admin on this server as its not in the list would someone please let me know if you are or not because I would like to be a admin on it to help stop team attacking and mic spamming and also cheating. My in game name is MrZippy I think most off you know me am a old player that play hell servers most days if I have time :p thanks

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  2. Arya

Arya Veteran Member
    Retired Member

Here is all the info to apply for PayAdmin: http://hellclan.co.uk/threads/2162/

HeLL accepts PA on every server except for Clan and War server. If you want to keep an eye the atmosphere in the server you can always report players who break rules in the report section. This is a huge help since the admins cannot punish without having evidence of the facts.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mrzippy

Mrzippy Member

ok thanks for letting me know, just wanted to check as didn't see it there :) thanks MrZippy

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1