1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lemon Game on the JB Server

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by DieWaZz, Jan 7, 2015.

1. DieWaZz

DieWaZz Member
    Donator

Hello everyone, i play under the name of LemonM@ster and always command the same way as my starting sentence:
    "Knife the vent to die, All t's are now known as lemons, lemons do not carry guns, lemons do not rebel, good lemons make good lemonade".

Everyone has been fine with this and have found it rather amusing in fact. Today I was told by Ryan that I was no longer allowed to refer to the t's as lemons even if I had clearly stated the rule at the start of the round. I do not like to argue or create problems and I respect ryan as much as any of the other admins but I know quite a few admins/members/players of the hell jb that know me well enough to know that im not a troll or a argumentative person. The problem I have with this is that it is pretty much exactly the same as the "Simon Says" game. I do not understand why simon says should be allowed if the lemons aren't. I like everyone on the server and if the "lemon game" is creating a problem, I even said to ryan that i can change it slightly so that I say something like "Only follow commands which have the word lemon in them", if it's really necessary. If i'm not allowed to refer to t's as lemons anymore...then people shouldnt be able to play simon says anymore. People that complain are the ones not listening as i have a good & clear mic and a very slight accent. I'm sorry if i come across rude but im just extremely disappointed of how silly things have now got when it comes to commanding and i even wanted to become an admin on the servers at one point, and i have donated money before therefore i feel very let down and quite upset really.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hi Lemon,

I have no issue with the way you command. I find it funny some times and most of your rounds are successful. You've yet to do any trick commands using 'lemons' and you only use this lemon phrase whenever you're trying to get a round done. I don't think we have an issue with your commands, maybe @RyAn has had an experience where you have used a trick command.

People have done this command many times before with different alterations and have used tricks in them which gives it a bad stigma. So that may be why he has asked you to stop.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. DieWaZz

DieWaZz Member
    Donator

Yes Wildfire, i fully understand what you mean, i would agree with you if it was a trick command, (e.g. All T's and now known as Terrorists....then shoot them if all "t's" go to pit...) cause in my opinion that is a trick command...and ...STUPIDITY...but as lemon(s)..do not sound anything close to t(s)/terrorist(s)...it doesnt count as a trick command and unless ryan somehow as seen me do it (which i know he couldnt have as im not a prick) then i dont see the problem.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Batman

Batman Member
    Donator

I enjoy lemon rounds because they are fun and make people focused, he is clear with instructions and only bad people die

• Like Like x 1
  5. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

he have done same commands for the past 2-3 months and never been a problem with that command.. doing this lemon thingy for me is like doing simon says. ppl that cry in lemon command are ppl that get killd for it same for simon says,, im on 24/7 and i have never seen anyone whine about his orders...

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Nightmare

Nightmare Member
    Donator

As usually player of Jailbreak which I'm I can say Lemon is an awesome commander. (One of the best), and I love his Lemon Commanding is quite fun. I've died sometimes, just because I wasn't focused... But it's still funny!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dirty Wrench

Dirty Wrench Member
    Donator

We Want Lemons!!
    Love the Command and changes things a round a little. When people get killed they just cry and go to the HeLL-F's and in this case it was Ryan and he didn't like the fact everyone kept whining to him about the lemon commands n shit.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ollie

Ollie Veteran Member
    Donator

Thing is with this commander, I like the whole start of it, it's just when you forget later on in the round and start commanding them as T's instead of Lemons... then there is always arguments that people have been free killed or people should be killed etc.. I find this happens a lot.. other than this I quite like the Lemon command :)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. DieWaZz

DieWaZz Member
    Donator

yh ollie, i dont believe that has really happened (maybe very rarely once or twice but...we all make humanly mistakes) but i've always been honest, and slayed if i freekill or messed up, i have never lied to any admin or got involved in unnecessary arguments and i think if anything i've supported admins. but thats up to you guys to decide of this supposed "lemon issue"

• Like Like x 1
  10. Remix Benji

Remix Benji Member

Don't see any problems with it tbh, not sure why ryan told you not to use it as the command doesn't break any rules... :/

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. RandomGlitch

RandomGlitch Senior Member
    Donator

Lemons actually make jb fun in the morning...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ice_Flames

Ice_Flames Junior Member
    Donator

All T's are now known as lemons is a variation of simon say's except it's all lemon, There's no problem with and whenever i'm online and lemon does it, the T's that die are just scrubs that don't really listen properly, if they're whining it's because they're kids and cry themselves to sleep. (yea i'm harsh, nice to meet you)
    This has always been used on hell all t's are now known as ______, don't see why someone is bitching about it now cuz it's always been used and will be used in future. no point taking Another fun things from jb when it's not a massive problem.

~.:Ice:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Vinpascal

Vinpascal Senior Member
    Donator

Al T's. You are now known as bunnies :D hahaha yay bunnies

14. RyAn

RyAn The Experienced
    Donator

Yes i did stop you to commaned lemon because i got a message on steam players are complaining about it, not only that i find out its a bit confused to every one and all the new players on jailbreak because they not familiar with those command! And its a bit annoying every single round you command this lemon instead command the normal command, i know someone likes your command but not all them? I wont ask you to stop if i dont got message for all this complain!

Not only that you make the server low and make players rage quit!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  15. DieWaZz

DieWaZz Member
    Donator

ok ryan but my point is your not even willing to try to kinda just ignore it and make it work, ur simply fully against it which is why i find it unfair and frankly...stupid sry to be so straight forward. I respect you as an admin and every person on hell servers but you're not even willing to say "fine...try to explain it more and if i still get complaints, i will let you know, and ask you to kindly stop"...and i wouldnt do it anymore if you give me month/ or two...whereas you're just being fully against it..which doesnt make sense..and i can probably bet that more people actually joined then ragequitted cause they found it amusing to be lemons...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. RyAn

RyAn The Experienced
    Donator

Ok lets make this work how about you only allowed to command this every once a map! Not every single round? How about that is that any good for you?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. _Adrian_

_Adrian_ Member

I can understand how it may get annoying if it is done over and over again but, there's an easy way to stop that and that is for other CT's to command. I like Lemons style of warderning because it changes things up and it isn't so boring for the CTS and TS.

New people may be confused but they will have to learn how Jailbreak is played and what the rules are, just like we all had to do.

Eh just my 2 pence :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Vinpascal

Vinpascal Senior Member
    Donator

If you think that lemon thing makes people leave and rage quit you should see what happens if ryan makes it a @@@rush day. Total complete madness.

i love being a lemon, I can squeeze the juice in peoples eyes

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

I experienced a few rounds with you commanding where all rounds were Lemon rounds. If you are saying that "it's like Simon says" then you are playing Simon says every round pretty much which is actually a trick command and that is boring. I think you should limit the amount of Lemon rounds.

20. Vinpascal

Vinpascal Senior Member
    Donator

Wasnt there a rule that CT's need to let other CT's command also. Not that one person commands every single time just because he is quickest to command. What about a random generator that randomly picks a CT at start of round to go commanding. And a message in screen will say whos the commander to be

• Agree Agree x 1