1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need these weps :)

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Chat' started by suRpr1zE, Dec 8, 2014.

1. suRpr1zE

suRpr1zE Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I am trying to get all the weapons on the game (except for the really pricey ones) and you could help if you have some weapons I need to craft the weapons I want or you might just have them.

Need:
    Air Strike or Beggar's Bazooka to craft it myself
    B.A.S.E. Jumper or Buff Banner and Sticky Jumper - I have a Sticky Jumper I can't craft that I can swap for one that's craftable.
    Loose Cannon or 3x Loch-n-Load
    Tide Turner or Ali Baba's Wee Booties

I'm also trying to craft other weapons that are only available now through crafting, I want to craft those myself so if you have any spare main weapons or melee weapons I'll take all. Also if you have Cloak and Dagger and/or Dead Ringer I need that to craft a spy weapon.

I don't have much to trade back with, mainly some weapons (including craftable and non-craftable Rocket Jumper), crates and spare 2010-2011 halloween stuff. Pretty worthless but if you don't mind giving me some of the weapons then there's no problem. :)

2. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

I am looking for Beep Man. I can provide nearly all weapons you asked in exchange for it.

3. suRpr1zE

suRpr1zE Administrator

Lol I wouldn't trade a misc for a few weapons even if I had it.

4. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

I'll throw in a misc if you have it.