1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Running Dildo - Abuse

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by demonichell, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demonichell

demonichell Junior Member

He doesn't even play CSS ;) I just wanted to say I have a friend called Tyrone Niggums. And then the war started because Dildo says It's racism. And if you search Tyrone niggums on the internet, you can see he is a real person. Also, an owner is not allowed to do anything to a staff member if it didn't happen in the game. At least that's how it should be.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 15, 2014 ---
    My what 2 friends? I don't have any friends on Hell community, Are you omgg..... xD You are like literally the worst liar ever... A baby can lie better then that... I don't even know them, I've never met them. Are you like Serious!? LOOOOOOOOOOL Omg xD That shit is hilarious... Just...Stop... Please. You are killing me here. - Running out of words? Know you were in the wrong, so you saying those are my friends??? Hahahaha omfg this made my day mate I'm going to use that as my signature on the other Community.[​IMG]

2. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

demonic you have to understand something. i dont go by my rules i go by hell server rules. no racist remarks are alowed in the server. if we let ppl say or change name to racist remarks reall name or not a reall name. ppl would troll every singel day being racist whitout them geting punished.. thats why i warn you. when someone plays in hell server he needs to respect to hell rules. i do my admin jobb nothing els if you dont like the way i do my jobb then thats you.. gag expires on -22-08-2014 14:22 GMT

3. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Nah mate, we got no interest what running dildo does outside our servers and forums.

And we get players with funny names like that even claiming to be black, and guess what? same procedure. We dont care what you are or where you are from or what your real name is. But we have the right to ask players to change their ingame name if it dont seem to be suitable. Search the meaning of "Niggum/Niggums" and you will know.

You failed to follow a simple instruction from the admin and carried on arguing about it. It was your choice, you were even given warnings to stop but you refused to listen and here we are.

4. demonichell

You go by your anger that's for sure. Also, where did you learn your grammar? When I was 12 I was able to type better man... You have been like been gaming longer than me and I don't even have English lessons yet...
    Tyrone Niggums is not racist nor is it a racist remark. You a just Dumb... I'm sorry there is no nicer word to say it... What's next? "Nigeria" Oh shit racist remark perm ban now???? Id laugh my ASS of then...

5. Boy

Boy Administrator

Yea players have been banned, not muted, but banned previously for trolling n being racist, using the word Nigeria isnt racist but using it in a different context like randomly saying your from Nigeria or spamming it in chat, etc thats racist and trolling.

And if you havent got anything else to discuss apart from his grammar then this can be locked.

6. demonichell

Why exactly are you focusing on Only 1 thing? So you can close this thread faster because? What about all of the other reasons? https://www.facebook.com/search/more/?q=Tyrone Niggums&init=public What you going to say to them? Leave our community your name is not suitable for us?

7. Boy

Boy Administrator

We will see what we say to them when they come to play on our servers, you dont have to future plan for them mate.

Btw.
    Sorry, this page isn't available
    The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

8. demonichell

No, this won't be closed as we only are discussing 1 reason?

9. Boy

Boy Administrator

What else you wanna report about?

10. demonichell

He clearly has been lying most of the time in the courthouse And should already be punished for that. In fact, I can point out some lies if you really want to Or you can just take my word. Or ask him yourself
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 15, 2014 ---
    I'm sorry was that a serious question?

Reason:      He threated to mute me for saying "Tyrone Niggums" He's my friend at http://www.seriousttt.com/members/tyrone-niggums.2310/ He says It's racist. He muted a guy for 100 Minutes for saying "Tyrone N*ggums" Typed after I said it. He also threatened to mute me for saying "Dildo calm down" Because he was all mad and threatening like Almost everybody on the server. He gagged me for 1 week for saying "Why did you use staff power against him for that? Why didn't you just insult him back" (Because he used his admin powers to a guy that insulted his family) He also kicked me for using the admin chat while it was admin matter. - And probably many, many more stuff.

The strike through is the only thing handled now.

11. Jed

Jed Junior Member

Hasn't been resolved yet considering that I was randomly gagged for no reason whatsoever.

12. Boy

Boy Administrator

Ive watched the evidence you provided which is the demo in your OP. I dont see how it backs up that running dildo was lying in this thread. And yes that was indeed a serious question, I value time.

13. demonichell

Alright, you clearly didn't watch the video very concentrated probably kept skipping and stuff.

So let's start now with How he muted me for saying "Calm down" for 1 week That my friend should be a instant demote right there.

14. Boy

Boy Administrator

15. Jed

Jed Junior Member

So what you're saying is that I can get gagged for supporting his Dildo's statement to demonic?

EDIT: I'm aware that he had unmuted me.

16. Boy

Boy Administrator

That didnt make sense sorry.

17. justbender

justbender Newbie

Yo Running Dildo gagged me 1w for calling him nagger, no warnings, nothing... talking about being reserved with admins power...

I never had any punishment strike before, wtf

my steam id STEAM_0:0:51806035

18. Boy

Boy Administrator

Make unban thread, dont listen to these trolls telling you to post here.

19. Jed

Jed Junior Member

Let me make this more simple.

Demonic goes on about *Tyrone N*ggums*. I tell him that he's intentionally going around the N word. We go back a few times and then I get gagged. I think it's bs how I'm the one that gets muted for it.

20. demonichell

veryone in the server knows i never mute/gag someon whitout warnings and everyone in the server knows that i give alot of warnings before i use my admin powers on anyone.. - Running dildo, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.