1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Running Dildo - Abuse

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by demonichell, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demonichell

demonichell Junior Member

Name:         Running Dildo

Server:     Ba_Jail

SteamID:   /

Reason:      He threated to mute me for saying "Tyrone Niggums" He's my friend at http://www.seriousttt.com/members/tyrone-niggums.2310/ He says It's racist. He muted a guy for 100 Minutes for saying "Tyrone N*ggums" Typed after I said it. He also threatened to mute me for saying "Dildo calm down" Because he was all mad and threatening like Almost everybody on the server. He gagged me for 1 week for saying "Why did you use staff power against him for that? Why didn't you just insult him back" (Because he used his admin powers to a guy that insulted his family) He also kicked me for using the admin chat while it was admin matter. - And probably many, many more stuff.

Proof:

- 2.5 GB please give it some time to upload.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  2. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

1. i warned you alot of times to stop typing that to stop typing racist remarks name or not a name its not oki for you to try and troll with it. 2. when i warn ppl about them breaking server rules i dont need you to joine in when it got nothing to do with you or the punish will land on you.. 3. you have alot of mutes/gaggs and stil here we are.http://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:68077469&Submit... 4. if a admin warn someone for something and you dont have anything to do with it back off. if a admin warns you about something then stop... so when someone is breaking the rules or trolling and i warn them to stop or they will get gagged is threatened.. admin chat i gagged you and told you go to forums dont talk about it in admin chat you keep abusing it.. everytime i warn someone you joine the fight.. if i think someone deserv a 2 chance then i give them SECOND chance i dont need a troll like you telling me how to warn ppl. when to warn ppl how to use my admin on ppl.. do what you do play the game and let the admins do the admin job in the server. and last night you got warned by 3 dif admins to stop trolling you got got gagged and ungagged given a second chance.. 2014-08-15_00008.jpg 2014-08-15_00009.jpg 2014-08-15_00010.jpg 2014-08-15_00019.jpg 2014-08-15_00020.jpg 2014-08-15_00021.jpg 2014-08-15_00023.jpg 2014-08-15_00024.jpg 2014-08-15_00025.jpg 2014-08-15_00026.jpg

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  3. Running Dildo

Donator

4. demonichell

If you are going to defend yourself at least read what I've written I Tyrone Niggums is a real live person what you going to tell him when he joins the server? Hey your name is Tyrone Niggums leave our community you are not welcome? Why is That second chance thing selected? What's wrong with it? Oh righty you don't know what trolling is. You are just a payadmin. You didn't deserve that rank. How is saying "Why did you use your staff power against him? Why didn't you just insult him back" Trolling? Please explain? Oh wait, you can't explain cause you don't know what it is as your a payadmin and payadmins are just people that wanna get admin and can't earn it because they can't really earn it. Also, your second last picture May I ask why you are only showing part of the picture? Why aren't you showing what that one was about? Tampering with evidence I believe? The last picture is the truth, You use your admin powers to people that make you mad and don't break any rules. You don't deserve your rank as you cannot control your anger.

Also
    1. [​IMG] Running Dildo [!] :
      ppl disrespect my mom 24/7 i never gag them so why for the love of god should i gag you for typing insult him back. i dont get it now plz stop typing here about the gag and wait for hell admins to see the thread thank you for your time
    You are lying in the shoutbox, You gagged me 1 week for saying Insult him back basically and you are saying you don't know What I'm talking about?

5. Running Dildo

Donator

im a payadmin that have been here for some years. if you want to fight here then this is a wrong place to do so.. if someone is named or saying anything that got to do with racist remarks then yes i will ask him to stop or even change his name. we have alot of ppl like that in the server that we tell them to change name.. its not for being mean its for making ppl stop trolling if i dont wanr you then ppl think its oki to troll with nword.you see the screen i posted i have nothing els to say. wait for a hell admin thank you for your time

6. demonichell

Well I've written Some stuff in my reply I'd like answered. Oh, wait, I'm correct and you can't defend yourself... Unless you wanna starts lying more.

7. Jed

Jed Junior Member

I was also a victim of his abuse. A while ago I had told this guy how his so called *friend's name* was just a way to get around from saying the N word. I had mentioned a few of my reasons to him and included the name as well. And randomly I was gagged. I don't know how you guys usually handle rule breakers but I have a sense it's not this way.

8. Running Dildo

Donator

when i warn someone 5 times to stop saying that word why do you step in saaying that word. trying to be a smartass in the server will get you gagged. when someone is geting warned for a word you dont need to try and be smart typing the same word like that guy that got warned i unmuted you giving you a second chance if you dont have any prof plz dont post here thank you

9. Jed

Jed Junior Member

Perhaps you could bring up a screenshot of the incident when I was gagged. I cannot provide them right now since I quit css right after.

10. Running Dildo

Donator

11. Jed

Jed Junior Member

I think I know how to handle abuse threads. I also believe my insight could benefit from this thread as I was present during the occurrence.

12. Running Dildo

Donator

jed let me help you again:::: Privacy
    The only users allowed to post in the thread are the players directly involved, -->admins and players who got additional USEFUL information with proof!<--
    We will not warn you. The offending accounts will be banned accordingly. now plz stop posting here. thank you

13. demonichell

Yet you keep lying about that amount of warning. Lying in courthouse should be instant demote.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 15, 2014 ---
    May I refresh your mind on grammar + Rules*

The only users allowed to post in the thread are the players directly involved, (See the ","?) Yeah. He is directly involved as he was on the server, you can clearly see it on my recording too.

So please. Stop trying to get people off this thread are are usefull, As you clearly cannot control your anger and do favortisme a lot. After I started "Trolling" (as you state) You clearly started hating me and building up a anger inside you and then released it at one point and started to abuse your powers slowly against me. Threatening, Gagging, Kicking.

nice to say about grammar when its hell admins that typed that.

Really no offense but, How old are you? Where did you learn your grammar? I said learn grammar because you clearly missed the "," As I clearly typed a second ago. Can you please for god sake learn to understand sentences? And not try to say "Lol, you just insulted the hell admins you stupid fuck"[/QUOTE]

14. Running Dildo

Donator

i wont fight with a troll. wait for a hell admin and i promise they will fix this

15. demonichell

Yes and hopefully punish you for your anger problems. You clearly have no Idea what an Internet troll is.

16. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

http://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:68077469&Submit

Your list is getting longer with same reasons, trolling, disrespect, spam.

I watched the demo that you recorded and so many things shouldn't be even discussed on server while playing jailbreak. You are telling an admin to break rules if another player is breaking, dont punish using admin powers, then may I ask wat exactly is admin powers for if its not to be used to punish players breaking rules?

If hes talking to a player about his name, you dont have to butt in mate, dont give another reason to add a mute on your steam id. Its a gaming server, not a battlefield where you are trying to freedom fight for your buddy, should stay out.

17. Gangster

Gangster Newbie

Hello,

i can confirm that Running Dildo really got some anger problems/megalomaniac.
    He does his job from time to time however most of the time he abuse his job for personal purpose.

1. His name is "Running Dildo" like seriously how old are you.
    2. He is calling people Motherfuckers and more.
    3. Threat people immediately with ban/gag/mute as soon as they respond offended to his "power play"

I understand that we all should have some room for some fun but if you accuse people of racism you may
    watch your own mouth just because you pay money doesn't make you some greater good or shit.

18. demonichell

You know You are missing A lot of the other reasons I reported him for. He muted a guy for 100 Minutes for saying "Tyrone N*ggums" I don't even see how that rymes with the N word??? And I never said it has to be in the game? You see me nowhere in the video saying he has to insult him in the game, he can add him on steam or whatever. Also I started the Tyrone Niggums thing so I don't know what you mean with "If hes talking to a player about his name, you dont have to butt in mate" Also, he already gagged me for 1 week because he is a shit admin.... He literally muted me for saying "You should've insulted him back" - There was no player named Tyrone Niggums on the server. - Are you sure you checked the video??
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 15, 2014 ---
    +1

19. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

He can come and ask for unban/unmute himself if he still is.

And again, it dont work like that. If a player is breaking rules, he should be punished. Its childish and unpro to disrespect back, etc. Not everyone is willing to take such abuse or even give such abuse back yea?

I know he gagged you for a week maybe your friend Tyrone could back you up like you backed him up? Where is he now?.. Thats why you dont freedom fight for other people cuz you end up getting you own ass into something you dont want. And arguing and discussing about an admin's decision ingame is always not a good idea. If you made this thread before you got gagged then chances are that would actually look good here but after you said wat you wanted, got given what you got, you are here to report him? I think you should go ahead with ungag thread tbh.

20. Running Dildo

Donator

everyone in the server knows 1 thing that you and your 2 friends dont know.. everyone in the server knows i never mute/gag someon whitout warnings and everyone in the server knows that i give alot of warnings before i use my admin powers on anyone.. you got 2 friends joining here whitout proof i can get here 20 ppl that can back me up whitout proof. but thank god thats not how hell works.. hell are fair. if a admin is wrong they punish the admin like the punish a normal player admin or not admin a player is a player. punished the same way. if i was abusing my admin trust me hell would punish me to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.