1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan Server CS:S Admin

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Bavarias, May 1, 2014.

1. Bavarias

Bavarias Junior Member

Hello most of you wont have a clue who I am, but if you play on the Clan Server enough you might have an idea.
    Now I have several things to raise, first of all after talking to most regular players on the server and most agreed, we should remove the team attack. Now mistakes are made, and are usually forgiven but a lot of the time people will either team attack through hate for the player (i think most people have been guilty of this) or you get people coming on purely to team attack. I understand there is a limit if you tk 3 times you get a 60 min ban. But for the smarter tk'ers they will attack you to 1hp then run away. So I would like to ask for that to be removed.

2nd. When a hacker inevitably comes to the server, (which happens most days) we are all an elite squad for catching them no problem. the problem lies with getting them banned, after 30mins of spamming chat with "VOTEBAN THIS GUY" ect it will eventually get done. But to our disgust after spending an hour of the game catching him and getting everyone to work together to voteban them, they are only banned for 25mins which is 35mins less then what you get for 3 tk's. Which brings me on to my final rant.

The explanation I have come to is to either have more active HELL Clan admins that regularly play on the server, apart from Boy and Picklejar who will get the job done they are online but he cant be there all the time. And as the server is getting A LOT more popular recently it would be worth thinking of getting a handful of regular hell clan server players to be a part of the community and to help look after this server.

Sorry my last thought is as i mentioned earlier the server is getting a lot more popular recently and as it is only a 20 slot (which I am sure we are all fine with) there are 2 reserved slots so we either need it to be removed as the chat is full with somebody connected, then 3 secs later somebody connect ect ect. Either give us info on how to get a reserved slot or increase the slot size to 22. The problem lies with people sitting in spectate for 4hrs so they dont loose there space/score on the server. Another problem overcame by active admins or a slight increase in slot limit.

Thank you for reading, these are requests from the community voiced by myself for your consideration.

If you would like to talk to me personal add B for Bavarias on steam.

Thanks again for you time.

Last edited: May 1, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 3
  2. êxþlðr

êxþlðr Newbie

Indeed.. Its really annoying when FriendlyFire is [ON] ... I hope U admins will turn it off! Greetings: Explor

3. maxofarabia

maxofarabia Junior Member

I agree, the admins do not play on the clan server enough for it to be regulated properly. The voteban system doesnt work very well at all either. Maybe give a few admin features to regular, trusted and non-bias players.
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

You can screenshot/record people who do not follow server rules. Send the proof to higher admins and they'll take care of it. Don't forget each member has it's own life to take care of.

5. Bavarias

Bavarias Junior Member

I just feel the system could be less complicated if we had active regular players with the power to ban or mute players possibly. Because by the time you have recorded, screenshoted, posted on forum, read, and dealt with the server is dead due to the system taking to long. Can be easily fixed by an admin on the server instantly not effecting peoples gaming experience for too long.

6. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

7. Shayne

Shayne Newbie

crapshot for admin, woop!

on a more serious note, i support you bavarias and agree on all fronts.

8. Bavarias

Bavarias Junior Member

I dont think payadmin would work as everyone could just buy it, i believe 2 players (active players) should do the job, or an already existing admin could do the job. Payadmin works for jailbreak but not public css.

9. FsR

FsR Newbie

Agree with all of this, however most hackers won't join back if they get votebanned once for cheating unless they're a regular I would assume. Well done Bavarias :h:333

10. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

If anyone misuses his/her payadmin then their rights will get removed. I don't think any HeLL admins are needed when you can buy payadmin..

11. Bavarias

Bavarias Junior Member

I checked your pay admin members and there is not a category for the public server. What would the problem be if you were to take on 2 players to become member admins.

Another problem is a lot of people are complaining about lag and people will then rtv to change the map, which although some will disagree, does not get rid of the lag. what it needs is a server restart. You would only need 2 people with hmod admin not the mani admin plugin ect.

12. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

You can ask an admin like Nomy to restart the server for you.

13. Bavarias

Bavarias Junior Member

Yes but if he is not on, why not have somebody that players the server regularly. Nomi might be busy, working, or offline, where as there would be more chance of an active player being around.

14. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

There are tons of others who are online to help you.

15. Chris

Chris The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

You can add any HeLL or HeLL-F , all HeLLs can restart the server for you, and can ban the hackers aswell, and most HeLL-Fs will join the server when asked to spec a hacker and ban through source bans, Pay admin is not on clan just to clear that up.

The problem with "smart tkers" is that they are not smart, record a demo upload on forums and it's game over for them, all the little things you have mentioned can be sorted over steam as there are many of us online during the day and night

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Bavarias

Bavarias Junior Member

so to confirm there is no chance of 2 regular active hell clan server players to gain the use of admin?

17. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

If you want admin, buy payadmin. If you want to be in the ]HeLL[ clan, don't ask for it. It's invite only.

18. Bavarias

Bavarias Junior Member

Please quote where i asked to join hell clan. or asked if anyone can join. I asked for 2 members to be invited. Again there is NO payadmin for hell clan server. Thank you

19. Lux

Lux Veteran Member

Oh my bad, just checked the server list and Clan server doesn't seem to be on it, strange..

20. Bavarias

Bavarias Junior Member

I don't think its strange, as it would work for a public server. People are very quick to say HACKER, VOTEBAN ect. I feel if certain people paid (which they would) you would get people being banned that shouldn't be. If anything at all, it would be nice to have an admin that knows the difference between good and cheating. I understand the concept of record post, or contact another admin. I just feel it would be easier if its an active player. These were suggestions not demands.