1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skin admin HELL customized for you ...

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by BreiZh Red cap, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

They are actually pretty nice, but can you make also a skin with a mask? Like the actual mask from the artic skin? Some mixed skins would be awsome. Just the same suit.

2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

The only issue Picked up on, from a Ct aspect the T's are fully orange and u can see plain as day If they have Pistol and main gun!
    so Kinda a big disadvantage to T's wanted to rebel. but obviously this is testing. so far bin pretty normal with rebelling and commanding.

3. Vinpascal

Vinpascal Senior Member
    Donator

You can see the T's waaay to easily now.

Any gun can be seen spot on.
    Seems like you have better times playing T with admin skin.

4. Psikosis

Psikosis Member

The one disadvantage to cts is if a guy gets to the stack with a gun an starts shooting, you used to be able to distinguish him by skin colour etc but now they're all the same skin, it's quite hard.

So maybe multiple skins would help

5. CubedCMGz

CubedCMGz Newbie

Some servers have that if you attack a CT your skin turns red to distinguish you as a rebeler but it kinda ruins rebeling then.

6. Psikosis

Psikosis Member

I'm not asking for this, I'm asking if they were able to add more custom skins instead of just the one.

7. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Possible. But I know nothing about making models and I think it takes time to make em.

8. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

So if somebody spent time, made them Look perfect and had 4 different sets that could be epic and could try them :D

9. CubedCMGz

CubedCMGz Newbie

I'm not saying that it should be used instead of more skins but it might be a good option until more skins are made

10. Mousey

Mousey Veteran Member
    Donator

When you disable skins with cl_minmodels 1, there is only the blue skin?

Edit, you can change them to be different skins but all have to be 1 colour

11. Snuggie

Snuggie Senior Member
    Donator

The skins are nice but being used ingame as people have said, is easy to see whos rebelling and spot guns in holsters etc. Also personally I think it makes the server a little less professional just cause everyone looks the exact same and the skins are really bright, a little bit cartoony like. I think theyre good idea but need some more work. Maybe multiple skins and abit of altering but never know until you try. This is my personal opinion,
    my vote would be to remove them, im not fan of custom skin anyway and the reasons above

12. Steviee

Steviee The Experienced
    Donator

My thoughts exactly, also when putting T's into teams for something like football.

I normally make Artics and the greens go together and the others on the other team. Then you know who is on whose team and you don't kill any wrong players. This si something that cl_minimodels 1 doesn't fix.

Also, a downside is it is alot harder to sneak away and you can be spotted more easily when rebbeling. I generally just prefer the default skins only because I've gotten so used to them in other gamemodes and I don't really like the skins being different on different servers :p

13. topbadge

topbadge Veteran Member
    Content Creator Donator

looking at the skins close up makes then look like they're covered in industrial paint that's chipping away even on the face it's really jarring.

14. BreiZh Red cap

BreiZh Red cap Junior Member

hello Guy's ,

I went on the server Jail with skins , I'm glad you like them . It is true that pay a little more realistic mod.

So I read a few posts and I confess I do not understand everything. I am sorry I am a poor French :rlol:
    I do not know well either in depth rules of Jail server, so I do not understand all your comments on the gameplay with skins .

From what I understand, as all terrorists are the same, it's a problem to locate a prisoner who rebel and a prisoner who executes orders ?

Should other skins of prisoners to solve this problem?

It is quite possible to make other skins , some skins are easier to change than others, but with patience we always gets his way .

They should skins " leet " with a different color combination or based on other models skins ?
    For the benefit of skin " leet " and maybe also the skin " arctic " is that they have no flak vest , which is easier to make a prisoner , but others may be exploitable to see.

PS: When you write a message for me to explain myself, you could make simple sentences (without abbreviations) , sorry it's just for that I understand your comments.

15. Game Over

Game Over Member
    Donator

[​IMG]

I know this is a funny gif, but imagine skins like this but less armored? i dunno just an idea.

Like you already got the one that hides the face.

16. BreiZh Red cap

the problem of these skins is that the basic model is modified so as hitbox and I understand that many players are quite against ...

17. Kill

Kill Veteran Member
    Donator

I dont have a clear idea 'bout all these "additions", i like HeLL JB for being simple. Red Cat, good skins buddy, i really like em :)

18. BreiZh Red cap

Hi I'm back,

I realized two skins on the basic of skin Guerilla, I changed the textures to my liking, while trying to keep a spirit Jail.

IL I have to perform a few tricks (like putting your logo in the back of Guerilla hooded), but all is there.

If you ever interested skins to complete with one already in place, the skins will be compiled.

Here I told you soon and Have fun.

[​IMG]

19. Game Over

Game Over Member
    Donator

They are hot.

20. mKay98

mKay98 Veteran Member

Epic skins :( i want badly