1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minecraft Game Mode

Discussion in 'Minecraft Chat' started by Monkey, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Monkey

Monkey Member

I was thinking, there are various different mod types for minecraft like, Factions, FeedTheBeast, Tekkit ect... but I had a good idea for a new mod type for minecraft but I'm not sure if it would work but there is an mod called (Herblore 1.6.2) and basically that game is you grow drugs "Weed" but I thought that mod mixed with Factions would be a good combo, the people who play on Minecraft if there are a few, can team up into their own individual "Factions" and steal others, drug produce and sell to the NPC villages found around the map of minecraft, it's basically an whole circle of factions stealing and claiming land causing wars to gain NPC villages to sell their own produce, using their skills to hide their drugs from others around their are various other plugins I had listed if enough people thought this sort of Game mod which Im calling "Minecraft Cartel" is good enough I'll see around trying to make them compatible and make sure they can be used in an multiplayer format, im sure it does work but just making sure.

Plus if this already is an game mode of this nature feel free to point it out it's just an suggestion.
    #MonkeyMinecraft

2. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

funny gameplay :D